12

NEXT DAY AT WORK

Jimin: hey tae! Where is jungkook I need him for something important.

Taehyung(blushed): H-He is at home, he was a little bit tired so he took a day off.

Jimin: what? Is he okey? Wait why are you blushing ? O-OOOH!! y-you two finally did it !! Wait is he the bottom, I always thought he would be the top, well anyway congrats. I'm really happy for you.

Taehyung: yeah i was so surprised when he said he was ready, and yes i'm the top, how did you even think i would be the bottom?

Jimin: well jungkook is strong and smart, cool and scary sometimes, he gives the vibes of the top.

Taehyung(proud smile): yeah, that's my boyfriend.

Jimin(disgusted face): Eww! Stop it you are so creepy!! And respect my feelings i'm still single here you know.

(Tae just laughed at his silly friend)

TWO MONTHS LATER

In this two months nothing changed, jungkook and taehyung are more than happy together, their sex life is great and organized. They visit tae's parents every now and then. Everything was so peaceful... Extraordinary peaceful.

PRESENT TIME AT WORK

Everyone just got out of a very important meeting, they won a big contract and they were on their way to celebrate when the receptionist came and said:

The receptionist: Mr Jeon someone is looking for you.

(Everyone looked at jungkook)

Jungkook: what? It's so late right now, tell them to come again tomorro-(he got cut by a deep voice)

??: It's been a long time !!

(Jungkook froze in his place)

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

(We just finished an important meeting, i'm still shocked from my baby's intelligence, he is so smart and cool, Omg I love him so much, then jimin suggested to celebrate since we won the contract, we were about to go when the receptionist came and told us that there is someone waiting for jungkook, it's weird cuz it's really late right now, then a tall man came in, I looked at kook to see if he knows him but he was so shocked, his face was pale as if he just saw a ghost.)

Jungkook: wh-why are you here?

(jungkook was looking at him with a scared face, I was so confused by what's going on, who is this man?)

The man: I came because I missed you, you didn't even call me once in this whole time!

Jungkook (disgusted face and cold voice): Are you serious?

Lisa(cut them with a shout): OOOOOH!! uncle how are you doing? It's been a long time!

(W-Wait uncle? Ooh! He is jungkook's father!!)

Jungkook(cold): Get out !

(We were so shocked from what he just said)

Taehyung: h-hey calm down! He is your father!

(Jungkook glared at me with his cold eyes making me shiver)

Mr Jeon: hey son-(get cut by jungkoon's shout making everyone flinch)

Jungkook: I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING SON!! Get out !! I don't wanna see you again! Never come back here. ( To the receptionist) Hey never let this man enter this building again, tell this to the security guards if he does everyone is fired, understood?!

Mr Jeon(smirk): you will regret this, my precious son! (And left)

(Jungkook froze in his place, he was breathing heavily, trembling and sweating hard, seeing him like this really broke my heart, i came closer to him I was about to hug him but he pushed me really hard, me and everyone were really shocked even himself was shocked from his own behavior, he looked at me and said with a cold voice)