1

What is love ?!

A lot of people are wondering what is that thing they called love, well because it's something we should feel with our heart not see with our eyes, that's why many people are still wondering if love even exists, and from those people we have kim Taehyung, he is a university student in his last year, handsome, rich, popular, smart, and has a bright personality, he is always smiling, always happy and makes everyone around him happy too, it's his magic.
Taehyung has alot of friends, but the closest ones to him are namjoon and jin who are a couple, jhope and youngi who are also a couple, and finally there is the single jimin who is an expert in love issues for some reasons. Well taehyung is single too, he never fell in love with anyone before, he used to date some girls and boys but he never felt this feeling they called love, his relationships weren't serious, he always ends up feeling unconfortable or bored so he knew that it wasn't love it was just an attraction, so he stopped dating and waited for his true love to come.

IN THE CAFETERIA:

the group of friends were eating their lunch, the two couples in the group were being all lovey dovey with eochother which annoyed the two single boys.

Jimin (with an annoyed voice): hey!! You stupid couples stop being so lovey dovey in front of us!!! Respect the two single asses next to you (point at himself and taehyung).

Taehyung: yeah, like seriously that's too much!! Didn't you know how much single we feel right now?

Jin (with a bored expression): well I don't care, go and date .

Jhope: yes if you don't want to feel single go find someone to date.

Taehyung(annoyed): you know i'm still looking for my true love, I want to date someone who can make my heart beats so fast just by looking at them.

Jimin: me too !!

Youngi(smirk): okey okey you can wait as much as you want but stop annoying us.

Jimin: this motherfucker, I will break your fac- (he got cut by namjoon)

Namjoon: Anyway guys, did you hear? There are new students coming today.

Jimin(surprised): oooh!! Really ? I wonder why they transfered in the middle of the semester.

Jhope: yes that's weird.

Taehyung: yeah.

Jin: well we will see (smile) I hope we will get along with them.

Namjoon(smiles at jin): yes Babe! (he leaned and kissed his boyfriend)

Jimin(disgusted face): Nooo !! Not again please !!

(Everyone laughed at his reaction )

IN CLASS:

Teacher: hello everyone !! How are you doing ? Well today we will have 3 new students (he looked at the door) Come in please.

(3 people entered the classroom)

Students: Ooooooooh !!

Teacher: okey guys , introduce yourselves please.

Girl1: hello everyone (smile) i'm Jeon Lisa nice to meet you all, let's get along together.

Girl2: hi, i'm kim Jennie, Nice to meet you, Oh and yeah i'm Lisa's girlfriend, so don't dare to confess to us and thank you (laugh)

(The whole class start laughing loudly, after sometime they stopped when they heard their teacher talking)

Teacher: okey okey, and you? ( he said pointing at the boy who was standing calmly with a poker face and a cold stare)