9

FOUR DAYS LATER

In this four days taehyung was trying hard to talk to jungkook who was working 24/24, he couldn't find the opportunity to talk to him at all, they didn't even make any eye contact which broke tae's heart even more.
Today jungkook was having a meeting with a client, he was wearing a black suit and did his hair up showing his beautiful forehead, he really looked gorgeous just like an idol, he was stunning and everyone was drooling over him.
Jimin and taehyung entered the company building and heard some employees talking.

Emp1: Did you see Mr Jeon today, he is so hot, I think i'm gonna ask him out and if he rejected me I will seduce him to sleep with me.

Emp2: Eww stop it you horny ass, but you are right he looked so handsome today, his forehead is so pretty!

Emp3: yeah he looked so hot, maybe I will test my luck and propose to him too.

(Tae who heard everything was fuming in anger he shouted suddenly startling everyone)

Taehyung(angry): GO TO YOUR GODDAMN WORK RIGHT NOWW!!

Jimin: hey calm down a little bit.

(Taehyung didn't answer him, his eyes were so red from anger and jaleousy, he went directly to jungkook's office just to find him in the middle of a meeting, but the scene in front of him made his blood boile even more, jungkook was laughing with a woman while she was holding his hand, taehyung was really mad so he entered and grabbed his crush's hand and took him outside)

Jungkook(shocked): what are you doing ?!

(Jimin and everyone were shocked from what's happening)

Jungkook(shouted angrily still being dragged by taehyung): I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING!! ANSWER ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!

(Still no response from tae, they were about to leave the company, everyone was looking at them with shocked expressions, jungkook had enough so he jerked his hand from taehyung's and shouted angrily making everyone flinch )

Jungkook: WHAT DO YOU WANT !? Aren't you the one who told me to leave you ? so what are you doing now?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!

(Few tears escaped from jungkook 's eyes shocking taehyung and breaking his heart )

Taehyung: please listen to me, don't cry plea-( he got cut by jungkook)

Jungkook: NO!! i'm not listening to you, you are just playing with me, you told me to leave you I'm just doing what you asked me, i'm leaving you, i'm not bothering you anymore so what else do you want from me?? (Shout) WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEPT AVOIDING ME !! (tears)

(Taehyung couldn't bear seeing his love crying like that, he grabbed his hand and pulled him towards him, they were so close to the point where they could feel eochother's hot breath, they looked at eochother's eyes for few seconds then Taehyung's eyes landed on jungkook's lips and this time without thinking too much he pressed his lips on jungkook's soft ones shocking literally everyone. The kiss was slow and gentle, jungkook was frozen from the shock so he didn't kiss back, but after few seconds he finally kissed back which made tae smile, the kiss was getting more and more rough and deep, they were literally eating eochother's lips infront of everyone. After some time they pulled away slowly because they needed some oxygen. They joined their forehead and looked at eochother's eyes without even blinking while breathing heavily, after some time taehyung broke the silence and whispered with a deep voice )

Taehyung: I avoided you because whenever my eyes landed on you all I wanted to do is this. I couldn't control myself, my feelings were all over the place, so I tried to distance myself from you, but I failed miserably look what happened now !!