Taehyung: y-yes i-i'm sure, i'm done waiting for him!

Jimin: really? I just heard you crying last night. Tae please don't force yourself you will suffer more and you will make your partner suffer too, so please think carefully before you take any big decision, okey?

(Taehyung looked down and started thinking, all that comes in his mind was jungkook, his gorgeous doe eyes, his beautiful bunny smile, his cute voice, his white soft skin, his cute face when he wakes up, his beautiful milky hands, his magical giggles, his amazing surprises, and before he realized it he was already in tears, he was crying hard, he missed him so much, he thought he will forget him by the time but he just missed him more and more and more. Jimin hugged him tightly)

Jimin: it's okey tae if you want to cry just cry.

Taehyung(crying): I missed him jiminah (sobs) I missed him so much my life without him is so empty(sobs) I feel suffocated without him what should I do?

(They were all crying, they also missed jungkook so much)

Lisa(crying): i'm sorry tae i really kept asking my dad about him every time but he really doesn't know anything.

(They were really sad, they kept talking about jungkook and then they left to their houses)

SOME DAYS LATER

( it was lunch time, everyone was eating and talking)

Jennie: Emm guys actually we have some news to tell you!?

Namjoon(smile): yes what is it?

Jennie(smile): actually Lisa proposed me last night!! And I accepted so we are getting married !!

(Literally everyone stood from their places from surprise and happiness, they were so happy for them, they were hugging them and congratulating them when Lisa's phone started ringing suddenly)

Lisa: why dad is calling me all of a sudden?

Jennie: well maybe he missed you!?

Lisa: No dad is not that type of person!?

Jin: well answer it so you can know why he called.

(Lisa picked up the phone)

ON THE PHONE:

Lisa: hello dad how are you?

Lisa's dad: i'm fine and you?

Lisa: yeah i'm fine thank you, why did you call me suddenly ?

Lisa's dad: y-you didn't see the news just now?

Lisa: No what news ? What happened ?

Lisa's dad: your uncle killed himself this morning.

Lisa(widden her eyes and shouted loudly): WHAT?? Oh My God!! Are you sure he died?

(Everyone looked at her with worried faces)

Jimin(worried): who?

Lisa: my uncle kook's dad.

(Everyone widden their eyes in shock)

Lisa: Emm was he alone?

Lisa's dad: No actually the news said that he committed a suicide infront of his son, which means that jungkook was with him.

Lisa(shouted again): WHAAAAT?! JUNGKOOK WAS WITH HIM !? How? I thought that they weren't in good terms together, that means kook was with his father in Germany this whole time?

Lisa's dad: (sigh) me too I don't understand why he went with him after everything happened between them in the past.

(Everyone looked at Lisa in shock)

(Taehyung's heart skipped a beat after hearing his lover's name)

Taehyung: w-what did you say ? W-where is jungkook? (Breathing heavily)

Jimin: h-hey tae calm down please!

Lisa: emm, okey dad good bye!

(She ended the call and looked at the guys with a sad face)

Lisa: dad said that kook's father killed himself infront of jungkook.

(Taehyung was completely lost he was looking at her with tears in his eyes)

Jhope: OH MY GOD!! That would be so hard !!

jin (teary eyes): yes it would be so hard, especially if he is handling everything alone.

Lisa(crying): Oh my baby cousin!!

Namjoon: atleast now we know where is kook and that he is fine.

Jennie(sigh): yes but it's weird why jungkook left all of a sudden to go live with his father who he hated the most?

Lisa: I really don't know Babe.

(Jimin's phone started ringing suddenly, he picked it up)

ON THE PHONE

Jimin: hello Mr Jack! Is everything okey ?

[Mr Jack is Mr Z's secretary]

Mr Jack: hello Sir actually i already sent an email to you and all your partners so this call is only to confirm well tomorrow Mr Z is doing an urgent meeting with all his partners from different companies. The meeting will be at 2 PM at YY place, have a good day sir.

Jimin: okey we will be there on time.

(He ended the call and looked at guys)

Jin: what happened ?

Jimin: Tomorrow Mr Z is doing an urgent meeting with all his partners, so we need to be at yy place at 2pm.

Jennie: whatever he will just let his secretary do all the talk as always.

(They were talking about this but tae's mind was somewhere else, ofcourse he was thinking about his love jimin noticed that and said)

Jimin: hey we will find him okeyy !? Just relax, now atleast we have some informations about him, we will find him and talk to him and he will explain everything, and every thing will be okey !

(Taehyung looked at him and nodded then he smiled a little which made jimin and others also smile cause it's been a very long time since they saw his beautiful smile)

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Hello sweethearts, how are you doing today? 🥰
How did you find this part? Did you enjoy it ? 🧡
Please vote if you like this chapter✨️
And please share your thoughts about this it in the comments ❤️
This really will mean alot to me💗
Thank you so much for your support 💖