Taehyung: No I can't now, i'm not ready I will just miss up and lose him.

Jimin: you keep saying the same thing everytime I told you to confess to him you are really making it harder.

Jhope: what's happening ? Ooh!! JUNGKOOKIE!!

taehyung( shocked) : w-what? Jungkook?

(Taehyung looked behind him and saw jungkook coming he didn't think twice he ran away immediately leaving jimin ,jhope and even jungkook in shock)

Jimin: H-Hey !! Where are you going ? did you lose your mind ?! TAEEE!! (shouts)

Jhope (shocked): what just happened ?

Jungkook(angry face): why did he run away as soon as he saw me coming ?!

Jimin(nervous smile): N-No!! what are you talking about?! It's not like that, h-he emm h-he is just a little b-bit sick ha ha ha ha!!

Jungkook: why do I feel like you lying to me right no-[RING RING]

(He got cut by his Phone, jimin sighed in relief)

Jimin(nervous): O-Oh a-answer your p-phone.

(Jungkook answered the phone call )

(ON THE PHONE)

Jungkook: yes! Yeah i'm coming right now.

(And then he left but not before staring at jimin's face for a moment with a cold angry stare, jimin was really scared , he sighed in relief when he finally left , don't get him wrong he loves jungkook so much , but angry jungkook is so terrifying to be around)

Jimin: oh god!! He is so scary, tae really pissed him off, ugh that idiot what was he thinking running away like that!!?

Jhope: I think you need to finally explain to me what's going on ?

(Jimin told him everything)

Jhope: Oh my god we really need to help them to get together.

Jimin(sigh): yes!

ONE WEEK LATER

Nothing changed in this week, taehyung is still avoiding jungkook because his feelings for him were totally out of control, he needed some time to calm himself down, he doesn't want to make any mistake, he really can't lose the love of his life.
But for jungkook, he was really sad, he tried to talk to taehyung but he never succeeds, he was really mad because he knew the fact that tae was avoiding him.
All the employees were so scared of the angry jungkook, they were literally suffering.
Now they were attending a meeting, jungkook was looking at taehyung the whole time, meanwhile tae didn't even glance at him once until the meeting ended which only pissed jungkook even more.
Jungkook now is done with all this shit, everyone was getting out of the meeting room when jungkook called taehyung)

Jungkook(calm): Taehyung can we talk for a bit ?

(Taehyung's mind: Oh God!! Did he just call me taehyung? he didn't call me tae! I guess I made him really angry what should i do now?! I still can't face him!)

(Jungkook repeated again when he didn't get any answer from taehyung)

Jungkook (vulnerable voice): Please we need to talk, I need to know why do you keep avoiding me ?

Taehyung (small voice, looking down): i-i'm not avoiding you , i-i'm jus-(he got cut by jungkook)

Jungkook(shouts): YOU ARE !!

(Everyone flinced by the sudden shout and they looked at them)

Jimin: OMG! Jungkook now had enough, tae I wish you all the best my dear friend.

Lisa: what happened? Why is he shouting? HEY COUSIN CALM DOWN!

(Jungkook glared at her making her flinch)

Lisa: ooh okey that is serious, tae good luck man!! (Dramatic voice)

Jungkook (to tae): come with me don't make me angrier than I already am right now, let's go! (he grabbed his hand)

(But taehyung didn't move and said with a low voice that can be heard only by jungkook)

Taehyung: don't do that, leave my hand please!

(Jungkook looked at him with a hurt expression and said with a small voice)

Jungkook: Oh! I-I'm sorry ( he looked down for a while and then he looked at taehyung with a sad smile and said)

Jungkook: i'm sorry i will not bother you anymore.

(And with that he left, tae froze in his place, he was trying hard to understand what just happened, and he didn't even notice the guys were talking to him)

(Taehyung's mind: w-what was that? t-that smile just now was so sad! why? Why did he make that expression ? Like he was hurt, No!! I hurted him , i really hurted him, how could I do that? I just hurted the love of my life!! H-He said he will not bother me anymore, is he going to leave me?! Noo no no no I can't live without him i really can't!!)

(Tae was a crying mess by now, then he finally noticed jimin and the other guys's voices)

Jimin(worried): hey what happened ? Why he was shouting ? And why he left like that ? Oh god why are you crying ? What happened ?!

Taehyung: h-he l-left me jiminaah!

Jimin(confused): what are you saying ?

Taehyung: jiminaah!! he said he will not bother me anymore, he said it with a smile but it was so sad and painful, and I caused that, I hurted him , it's me who hurted him what should I do now jiminah, I can't bear seeing him like that, my heart hurts really bad (crying)

Jimin: okey calm down, we will find a solution to all this mess, but first you need to relax okey?

Lisa: all this happened because you didn't confess, can I know why is that?

Jimin(angry): because he was scared of rejection.

Lisa(angry): and by ignoring him like that he felt better?

Jennie: Babe please calm down, he is already aware of that, so please stop.

lisa(sigh): taehyung do something please!!

Taehyung(he wiped his tears): I will talk to him, and solve everything between us.

Jimin(sigh): you really have to!

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Hello cuties, how are you today? Are you doing good?
How did you find this chapter? Did you enjoy it ? 💖
Please vote if you like this chapter✨️
And please share your thoughts about it in the comments ❤️
This really will mean alot to me💗
Thank you so much for your support 💖