45: A Charlotte's Blessing and a Charlotte's End.

If you are really following this story then you already know that I'm in every chapter revolves around at least one character of our story, and in this chapter it revolves around the least liked and probably hated character of this novel.....Daichi Charlotte no longer Lucille.

"Your grace, this will all be solved if you take a wife"

"Yes, your grace, there are many prominent ladies out there that would be more than happy to be your wife"

"She will also help with some of your burdens your grace, with her family status and her own intelligence in politics and household management she will be more than a help, your grace"

"Please reconsider, we only want what's best for you"

"Enough"

All five of heads of the houses supporting the Charlotte family gathered together in hope of helping the young heir in building his family's lost honor back again but I can't say if they are really helpful.

Daichi with a grimaced face, a hand on the table as one finger made a slow and deadly tapping sound on the varnished wood, the sound of his tapping was like the sound of the last stroke of their internal life clock for the old men, upon their shoulder is the dark atmosphere pressuring them down that they even forget to blink, sure they had experience this with the former viscount --- Daichi's father but with his cold and murderous nature being worse than the former viscount, it will be a Miracle if you walk out those two doors unscathed and alive.

The old men was pestering the young heir on taking a wife in order to ease some of his burdens, true that all the paperwork and such are halfway finish thanks to the --- as he hates to admit it --- help of the other princes, Akio and Ralphs used their social circle to spread good words about the Charlotte house and to draw in the past follower of the house of Charlotte such as knights, scholar and such, but of course even without this, Daichi have Niko on the seat of the next ruler of the kingdom, as much as Niko hates to admit it too --- like that certain brother of his --- he needed others help in order to succeed so in exchange they owe him a lot, but it is still the same as Daichi owes them a lot.

They flinched at his cold voice, they maybe elders but Daichi have an IQ and strength of a Greek war god, wherever he steps, Death follows so naturally who wouldn't be scared out of their wit, not me, because I know for a fact that without me ---- your beautiful and lost loved narrator ---- he is nothing!, They are all nothing!.

Daichi have a ---- if not much then equal hatred to women as Madison and Ellie are to men, but I guess he grew out of that just as how much the Amrita gives him goosebumps, for the better I must say.

"I said this a thousand times already Baron Colt and everyone else, I am not planning on marrying anyone" he stated once again, the last of his temper exploding and now the only thing he wants to do is to exit the room and slam the door behind him.

"But your grace, even if you did manage to build---"

"Manage? Perhaps I heard that wrong, Baron, can you repeat that to me again.." Daichi butted in, clearly not appreciating the chosen words of the Baron who sweat profusely out of fear, after clearing his throat and brushing the awkwardness from his shoulder, he said once more.

"As I was saying, your grace, if you Indeed build the house of Charlotte successfully than what would happen after your reign? Who would replace you? The house of Charlotte will fall again? Please think about this more deeply, Viscount" he said again, the other nobles in the room almost applaud for the Baron's bravery in standing up to the cold prince but now monster viscount of the kingdom, even though his prince title was taken from him the Emperor's Favor toward him was not, invoke his anger and you will be treated worse than the rebellions, like the saying that have been
going around ever since Daichi arrived at the palace along with the Emperor's Favor with him, what's this saying I'm talking about? This "Invoke the anger of the princes and even if you sacrifice your life for the emperor, he will never look at you, but Invoke the praise of the princes and even if you commit the most heaviest of crimes, the emperor will smile at you" it's messed up I know there is no denying that, but such as life.