44: the borderline of the heart

Alistair Lucille, otherwise known as the 'idiot muscle head' or 'bird brained bastard' by Ellie, also known as the kingdom's most prominent Shield and spear.

Alistair is a man that refused to bow down to anyone but the emperor, he always thought that only the strongest will make it through life, always thinking that there is no space for mistakes, weakness or any sign of vulnerability, in my opinion I 100% without doubt disagree with that but for Alistair who grew up in the cruel world of royalty.

When he was a boy, Alistair looked up to his father emperor like the sun, his hero, his light and his idol, he always thought that no one would be more powerful than his father, he always stuck to the emperor's side and followed him everywhere like a lost puppy.

Until one day the emperor was ambushed, he-- at the time was with his father as always, but Because of that the emperor's action was limited, he couldn't show his true strength because Alistair was there, in fear of him getting captured or the enemy might hurt him, what the emperor only did was defend and not attack, not until rescue arrives.....which it did.

And it was.... Seraphina's father--- the former viscount of the Charlotte family, the house that was made and established only to protect the royal bloodline, they will not think twice from protecting and sacrificing their lives in order to save the royals-- quite a bit foolish if you ask me but what can I do, that day with Alistair hiding behind his father, he watched as the brave Charlotte knight swung his sword left and right, piercing every enemy right through, he looked so cool--- as Alistair said.

From then on Alistair idolized the Charlotte family more than anything, he wanted the viscount to be his personal mentor and teach him the way of the sword but sadly he couldn't, the viscount was at the time newly seated to his position as the head of the Charlotte house so he didn't have that much time in his hands to teach Alistair because he was so busy with other things.

But Alistair still manage to find another way to teach himself swordsmanship, sneaking out of his princely lessons to go and spend his day with the knight trainee and learning with them, of course by that time prince Alistair face wasn't that famous so only a few knew about his appearance, he blended in with the knight by pretending to be a maid's son and wanted to be a Knight, the men who were unexpectedly soft to children naturally warmed up to him, that was until they found out that he was the notorious prince who likes to sneak out of his lessons and come back muddy and with scrapes (unlike Akio who sneaks out and come back with a herd of girls hot on his heels).

Alistair developed a prideful nature and an arrogant attitude that makes me wanna punch him straight at the face, he looked down on anyone he thought was weak and only saw those who are superior to him as rivals, he became an unbreakable iron wall who refused to fall down for anyone.

But in the original game plotline, this hunk of Idiocracy instantly melted and submitted to our dear heroine--- Ellie-- who now hates him more than ever and likes to punch and kick people at the face.

"You'll be given an escort knight, The former deceased Viscount Charlotte's only daughter"

His father said, no doubt that Alistair respected any woman from the Charlotte bloodline but what made him think twice about Seraphina was that.....of course as always ---her birth and origin, he loved the kingdom's people more than anything but still the Charlotte is a pure kind of warriors with pride and skills running through their veins, to him the Charlotte is this god and goddesses of swordsmanship and should be worshipped, he knew about the viscount's affair with Seraphina's mother and that her mother is a lowly maid, such pure water was diluted by the blood of such a vile creature like Sapphire Reese, she maybe a citizen of his kingdom but this woman resorted to such a disgusted way in order to take advantage of her master and conceive what other people call as--- a "mistake".