21: poisons

They said that angels are really devils and devils are really angels.

I don't really believe in that or anything at all but to this point...

I'm force to believe it.

A person whose name resembles the name of a mighty angel, and a face of an angel but somehow...god screwed up while making him...

"Would you like some more tea?"

Right now Raphael is currently having tea with a few noble, three nobles to be exact, their conversation have been going on for some time now, one might think that this is just a normal gathering among friends but in contrast......

"It's about time, right?" I whispered to myself, as if on cue the prince secretly glanced at me, Nodding my head a little, back away until I reached the door, with my hand behind me, I swiftly closed the door.

Why me?!

"Agh!" The three suddenly gripped their necks, Falling to their knees, pain written all over their faces.

"Seraphina" he said, Not wasting a second, I pulled out a small glass bottle from my right pocket, a violet liquid inside it, handing it to the prince who elegantly removed his gloves from his hands.

"Now then, You all have 20 minutes to answer my question before you die, If you answer me within those moments then I'll give you the antidote" he said, happily smiling.

"tie them up" he ordered and so I did, This is one of the weird habit of the angelic demonic fourth prince.

He doesn't like liars, he hates them! So you better make sure that all you tell him is the truth because if he finds out that your lying then you might as well kill yourself, He isn't know to be the 'poison master' for nothing.

He doesn't allow anyone to know about this secret obsession of his about torturing liars, I'm the only exemption because he knows that I'm not gotta lie and probably because I'm the only one that can keep a poker face on while his doing this.

The tea is littered with poisonous truth serum, if you lie then the pain is equal to having your heart being crush, you can't breathe and you'll start to have hallucination about your biggest fear.

"No!...No!.. stop!!!" They screamed.

Hallucination.

"Let's begin shall we, First Baron Cyrus, I'll ask again, do you have anything to do with the frequent embezzlement of the Treasury room?" each prince we're assigned to different task around the palace, like how the fifth prince handle security, the third prince handle the unused courtyards of the palace and choose who gets which courtyard...

"Y--yess!! I'm sorry, ok!! I didn't mean it! They tricked me into it!!" The Baron explained, eyes rolling here and there, it's his hallucination.

"Well, let's get back into that later, second, mercenary yumino what happened to the shipment from the other lands arriving at the port every month?" Noble or commoner if you offend and dare to lie infront of the fourth prince, all punishment are bestowed equally depending on your crime.

These three choose heavy crimes and for that....hellish punishment are needed.

Before the scene became more brutal, someone knocked on the door.

"Your highness, the empress are requesting your presence in her palace" a maid said, the doors and walls are incredibly thick so I doubt they can hear the screaming from here.

"Oh, looks like you get to live for a little more" he said darkly with his sweet gentle voice, this is sickening.

During the our first meeting I smelled the heinous scent of poison lingering around his room and a hint of blood, that's when I found that this prince is a total torture maniac psychotic boy.

"Take them to the basement seraphina" he ordered, I handed his gloves back to him, before walking into the bookshelf, pulling one specific book out before the walls slowly slide open, two guards in black mask walked out, dragging the three into the spiral of stairs leading down to the basement--the torture room.

"I'll call the maids to clean up" Two maids are assigned to clean the 'scene' and make it spotless, they are assassin specialized in killing and cleaning, Not like the other typical maids.

"Let's go then, wouldn't want mother empress to wait" he said, wiping the blood stain from his face.

opening the door for him, he walked out first before two maids in red uniform, different from the other maids uniform walked in, Bowing their heads toward me.

"You now what to do" I said before walking out of the room too, I can't stand it.

I thought I can handle their extreme yandere obsessions but clearly I was wrong! Help me.

This is the part where he will bump into The heroine in the empress palace.....the empress.... doesn't really like Ellie that much....or any young girls who have a weak wit... Only counted female can actually talk to the empress without stuttering or make an eye contact with her.... Ellie is constantly anxious and insecure about herself so the two didn't really like each other... On the contrary the empress adores madison--the villainess, because we all know that she's a scheming, two-face, brave and bold girl so they get along just fine.

But she will eventually warm up to ellie on the later days.

Raphael isn't really that interested in ellie but one thing that caught his eyes were....her ability to be immune to almost any poison, she can have tea with him and she didn't even notice that the tea is littered with poison, he found out about this when he smelled the poisons on her dress that madison's servant put in her, but of course it didn't work, as I said she's immune to it.

This is one hella mess up prince.