33: You Changed.

"Your the one doing this one, I've been doing it for a month"

"do I have to? "

"Yes, you do"

"but we both know that he will just ignore it, like he always do"

I know I said that for the last two days and it always ended with 'not' like he always do--but don't jinx it, who know maybe this Prince won't change unlike his other two older brothers did.

Milly and I argued back and forth on who will go in Akio's room and remind him about his sword lesson today, we take turns every week I get assigned to the Third Prince, why is this so hard? Because just based on the moans, flirty giggles and other sounds coming from his room, even an Idiot can guess what's happening.

Why don't we just ignore it and don't tell him about his lesson? His sword teacher is Master Haruto! If he doesn't show up, that sword master will destroy the door and drag him out regardless of what he is doing--even if he was naked, Haruto will not give a shit about it.

"Master Haruto will scold us both" Milly said, she pushed me more to the door.

I've done this a hundred times already but why is it today is a.... little different.

I don't like this feeling...I never liked this feeling.

"Seraphina" she urged me again, I groaned before returning to my usual stoic self, suck it up Seraphina.

I knocked on the door twice, usually an unfamiliar lady will open it, either covering her body with a white blanket or her clothes fully disheveled while still giggling like a harlot, No wonder Ellie hates Akio the most.

But today.....Akio himself opened the door with a surprising decent look, no kiss mark on his collar, his hair is neat so is his clothes and with a gentle smile....his up to something, I can tell and I can also tell that this is not a good thing.

"Good to see you again Seraphina, is it already time for my Sword lesson with Master Haruto?" He asked innocently, my eyebrows are twitching and I can tell that even Milly is shock and possibly scared by this sudden change of behavior of his too.

"Yes your highness" I answered, moving to the side he walked pass me and Milly, before we followed him we peeked in his room, seeing three yet again unfamiliar looking ladies on the bed.

So he still did it, but the bastard got his shit together before I knocked, enough time to make himself look clean, sneaky flirt.

We were also instructed to keep away from the palace because the Lionel Kingdom Sovereign's have arrived, and we have been told that one of the Guest is a.....Princess, who is a die hard fan of Akio, which will be a problem, they are here to discuss about the recent assassination attack not to get engaged and get married.

"Where is the Prince, don't tell me he---oh! your highness, your here early..... that's surprising" the usual unmovable Master Haruto got surprised? You better believe it, he looked at Milly and me with a confused face, both of us shrugged our shoulder as if saying the words 'don't look at us, we are as shock as you are'.

The lesson continued with Akio being... cooperative, he listened and fallowed the lessons, I can tell that Master is Internally Jumping with joy because of this, if only the playboy Third Prince is always like this, won't it save us from a millions of trouble.

He constantly praised Akio, by the time the lesson ended Master Haruto bid his goodbye and exited the training grounds, Milly and I started to get ready to leave to but unexpectedly Akio said...

"I want to stay here and train a bit more" he said, glancing at each other, the confusion and shock visible on each other's eyes.

"You can go Milly, Seraphina will stay here, you don't have to worry" he ordered, without saying anything, Milly happily skipped out, I glared at her so hard that it felt like I burned a hole through her back---I didn't.