23: Sweet tooth

Every weekend, the heroine and I will stroll around town or have a cup of tea in peace, I never thought I would befriend my very own 'doom'-----will technically daichi is my 'doom' because his the one who killed seraphina in the novel and plus I'm not even that sure that he killed seraphina because I killed myself--past self, even before the new update was out! So I don't really know for sure.

But anyways.

Ellie have quite a sweet tooth so she bakes me cookies and cakes and you all know that I'm not a sucker for sweets, I like them but not that much because they make my tooth ache if I eat too much but who am I to refuse whenever she flash me her big puppy eyes! It's too much to stare at, so I just take them home with me or to work and eat them once in a while or I share them with the other knights and aides.

The second prince is a major sweet tooth, of course he never says this to anyone, it's like sugar is his life source, he would be either sleeping, eating sweets, or having an all-out battle of insult with me, or saving a crying damsel in distress(I did say that he can't stand crying ladies) the one way to wake him up is to bride him with sweets, I found out about this when I was enjoying the peace in his courtyard while eating the baked cookies ellie gave me, to my surprise someone finished it before I did, a hand quitely reaching from behind and stealing the cookies, it was the damn sloth of the kingdom!.

Whenever he ask where I got them from, of course I'm not an Idiot and say I got them from the heroine, I lied and said I brought them from a cafe, the main reason why ellie captured this lazy-ass boy was because she drew him in with the aroma of her baked sweets, ever since then he found that only ellie gets to satisfy his sweet tooth...... And also other things...... Out of all the capture targets Benjiro is the most affectionate of them all...... Since he treats ellie as his main source of 'sweets'..... And claims that her lips are the sweetest thing of all..... Whatever the heavens does that mean, like I said, this novel is seriously not suitable for kids.

"Oi, walking stone give me another cookie" he said, casually lying on top of the tree branch while treating me like some cookie dispenser.....this boy!.

I threw one of the cookies to his way, he caught it and put it in his mouth, having a pleasant expression on his face....jerk.

"Says the one who rarely walks at all" I whispered, throwing another cookie.

"did you say anything" he mocked, an irk mark appearing on my head.

"I said nothing at all your highness, and if I did say anything it wouldn't certainly not be about you being so lazy that you could be called 'lazy rock'....no, no, no, I said nothing at all" I retorted back, smirking at him...I win this time!.

"being a lazy rock is better than being a guard dog" what the.....

"Indeed but your highness guard dogs are usually there to protect useless and weak things who can't protect themselves" we'll see who cracks first.

"......what" he said, the atmosphere dropping low, I scoffed.

"I just answered his highness's, I see nothing wrong with it, I don't understand what displeased you prince benjiro, is it something I said?" I told you I'm going to win today...heheheh.

"Anyway your highness, what do you do whenever I'm not here?, Because I seriously think that you just laz--I mean lay gracefully in here, why keep yourself coped up in here when the weather outside is wonderful" I changed the subject, I'm not wrong though, spring is about to end and the winter season is just around the corner.

"No way, it's too cold outside" he excused, your heart is too cold.

"and that's the last of the cookies" I said, throwing the last cookie to his way before stuffing the pouch in my pockets.

"Tell me the name of the cafe that you bought this from again" he asked, I never said anything like that though, your not just a lazy rock, your a lazy old man who have Alzheimers.

"I forgot" but in exchange for Ellie's kindness, I'll also be an old lady with Alzheimers.

"You forget all the time!" He complained, and that's not my fault.

"Yeah, I'm afraid I do, Please do forgive this forgetful knight of yours, oh great second prince benjiro Lucille" I said innocently, I only heard him scoffed.

Don't worry, next week you and the heroine will meet in the castle kitchen, the only thing that calms her down is baking so after miserably failing her crown princess candidate training yet again, she baked her whole heart out in the castle kitchen, discarding the through that she's using one of king's personal kitchen but benjiro helped her escaped in exchange for sweets.

Wow, what a surprise.

Your so easy to bride.

Well at least Benjiro is more comfortable to be with other than Alistair and akio, the other prince are.....not worth to explain about.

And this is one part of my job that requires nothing but playful insults, not like prince Niko, Raphael, and daichi which requires you to always stay alert or else your head will be the one rolling on the floor next, akio and Alistair are sweethearts (most of the time) but they are too energetic and have too much stamina in them for me to handle, I can't sit still for a moment when I'm with either of them, akio wants me to play with him all the time, and Alistair wants to spar and train with him all the time!.

Benjiro is the only prince that actually allows his escort knight to just sit and sleep all day long, he maybe a yandere but he is still yet to develop that characteristic, until then I can close my eyes and drift into sleep...but there are times where I would have nothing but nightmare about my mother 'unfortunely' I will always wake up because someone is throwing nut shells or small barries at me! Forcing me to wake up into nothing but an annoying face!...but there are times where I'm thankful for that.

This lazy ass prince who's a sucker for sweet...