(The guy answered with two words with a cold deep voice avoiding any eye contact)

Guy: Jeon jungkook.

Teacher: Emm that's it?

(Jungkook nodded)

Teacher: well okey then, go and sit (smile)

(They went to the back of the classroom since there is no empty places in the front , Jennie and lisa sat together and jungkook sat alone behind them)

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was sitting with my friends talking as usual when the teacher comes with three unfamilliar people, they are two girls and a guy, the two girls start introducing themselves with friendly smiles, Ooh so they are dating that's so sweet, then my eyes landed on the boy, he was strange, he has such a dark aura around him, his eyes and the way he stares is so cold, he didn't smile or say anything he was just standing there like a statue until the teacher asked him to introduce himself, he said his name with a cold voice that makes my body shiver, I was staring at him, I couldn't take my eyes off him, his coldness somehow attracted me to him.
Then he was coming to sit in the back of the class, he was coming closer, the closer he gets the faster my heart beats, I felt like my heart is gonna explode at any moment, he didn't make any eye contact with anyone, his eyes were focused on his seat, he went there and sat alone behind the two girls. I was so lost in his unreal beauty that I didn't pay attention to Jimin who was calling me for a while now.

Jimin : ..-yung! Taehyung! TAE!! TAEHYUNG !!!

Taehyung: hmm yeah jiminah what is it ?

Jimin (serious face): he went so stop looking at him.

taehyung (blushing hard): w-what are you talking about?! I wasn't looking at anyone.

Jimin: ooh ! Really ?! Well I don't know but he looks so cold, he isn't a person you can approach, okey ?!

Taehyung (looking down): yeah I know.

(Yes I know this very well, from the way he was looking at us, it's like he was telling everyone to stay away from him.)

(The teacher was explaining the lesson, everyone was focusing, but I was so distracted, I was glancing at the new guy from time to time, he wasn't listening to the lecture, he was writing something in his book, I didn't notice but I was staring too much, i think he felt that because at some point he looked at me with his beautiful eyes, we made eye contact for some seconds but I broke it quickly I couldn't take it, it was just for some seconds but for me it was so long, i felt like the time stopped for a moment, the eye contact with him was so breathtaking, my heart was beating so fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach, it was just a simple eye contact for few seconds but for me it was a very hot moment and I felt like my face and heart were about to explode, it felt so goo-Jimin interrepted my thoughts)

Jimin: Dude are you okey? You look so red.

Taehyung: yes i'm fine don't worry (small smile)

(Jimin just nodded at me )

(I looked at the new boy again, he puts his head on the table I guess he is sleeping .
Finally the class ended and of course I didn't hear any word from what the teacher was saying, we were packing our things I looked at the guy again he was packing too, he throws few words at the girl infront of him I think her name was Lisa )

Jimin(annoyed face): hey ! Stop it , stop staring at him like that he will feel unconfortable.

Jhope: who ?

Taehyung(blushing): N-Nothing , stop it Jiminah !

Jin(shouts): Ooooh!! Jennie!! How are you? I didn't know you came back.