We Finally Won (The End)

Cassy POV

"Cassy, let's go help the eight tails," (Y/N) declares as we start to run deeper into the village while avoiding the chaos that the white Zetsu had caused.

"What's the plan?" I ask as (Y/N) shrugs

"Maybe I can help the eight tails just like I did with you," he says before he suddenly stops running.

"(Y/N)?" I ask surprised as I look back to see his eyes bleeding.

A weird shape had appear as the pupils in his eyes.

"Your eyes are weird!" I say as I notice they begin to bleed

"(Y/N)?" I ask as I begin to remember some stories he about me about the Uchiha's cursed eyes.

"Eyes that reflect the strength of one's heart," he once told me.

"Our eyes reflect how much we care for things. These red eyes are a testimony toward our commitment. They are often called the curse of the Uchiha, as many awaken their sharingan after emotion hardship...but there are examples where happiness also awakens our eyes," he once explained

"Your sharingan!" I say out loud as his eyes continue to look blankly toward the statue. Instead of the three tomoes that he usually has in his eyes, it was replaced with a hollow triangle spinning rapidly.

The flow of blood seeping out of his eyes increased as my heart begins to pound in my chest

"What's going on!" I ask him as silence answers my question.

Then...silence consumes everything. The sound of battle seizes to continue.

I look around to see the white Zetsu begin to disperse.

"What happened?" I ask myself as I notice the giant statue begin to whither away.

"It's going away!" I say in shock as I look at (Y/N). The triangle in his pupil was beginning to slow down. The glint in his eyes were fading fast too.

Then, he looked like he was unsteady on his feet.

"I...I," he begins as his legs begin to violently shake as they struggle to hold him up.

They finally gave out, but I rushed toward him to catch his falling body. I crashed into him as I protect his head from smacking the ground.

"Wow there!" I say as I try to untangle our limbs from one another.

"You good?" I ask worriedly as I lay him down flat.

"My eyes," he moans in pain as I feel something from deep inside me stir.

Girl...the power he holds over me has weakened

"What do you mean?" I ask in my inner thoughts as I recognize that voice. It was the one tailed beast.

I mean, whatever just happened affected whatever made me reasonable.

"His eyes," I mutter as he groans.

"I'm gonna open your eyes lids," I say as he shakes his head vigorously.

"No, no, leave them be," he says in pain as Kushina runs toward us

"What happened!" She asks as she kneels

"His eyes did something weird, and then everything stopped!" I tell her as she looks at the man.

Girl...I feel no pressure from that statue now, it is gone.

"What!" I yell out loud as Kushina jumps at my sudden scream