Tears

(Y/N) POV

I hear a scream. A long howling scream.

"Looks like we didn't knock her out...this will be trouble some," the black Zetsu says as the giant sandy Panda from my dream the other night appears...it was giant.

But even with its enormous size, it didn't hold a candle to the Gedo statue which stood at double its height.

"Get the statue away before the beast destroys it!" The black Zetsu ordered the white one.

Why would they run away? Maybe the statue isn't powerful right now?

The One tailed beast roars in anger as it charges toward the statue.

But as soon as it arrived, the Gedo statue disappeared.

The one tail didn't stop, and it ended up charging into the house, destroying it in the process.

"Come here little one tail," I hear White Zetsu say behind me. I look behind and I'm almost baffled at what I see.

There has to be at least 100 White Zetsu waiting for a fight.

Obviously they have a connection with the earth, they are just appearing from no where...that's the only explanation.

They started to attack the one tailed beast, and their sheer numbers were mind blowing, more were showing up at the second.

"Fireball!" I release a boiling ball of fire into the mass of Zetsu. They burn rather easily, but now I have their attention.

"Keep walking," I say trying to intimidate them...it was unsuccessful.

Instead, they charged toward me as I start throwing Kunai and Shuriken toward them.

They never ended, they just kept coming, underground, the sky, everywhere!

I activated my Sharingan so I could perceive their motions better...And I got to work.

I mixed up taijutsu with ninjutsu. As I covered spaces between the white bodies, I'd use various forms.

Earth style to crush them, Fire balls to light them up. Water to slow them down.

I felt my Chakra draining inside me but I knew if I stopped there'd be no tomorrow for me.

The tailed beast thrashed violently. Sometimes even dark matter appeared at its mouth and it fired like a bomb...when that happened, many Zetsu met their deaths.

I was getting tired

Suddenly they stopped....and then they were absorbed in the ground....it was over as quick as it started.

There was an army of them! Who knows how many they had.

I looked at the tailed beast to see its dark red eyes looking at me.

I won't lie, I was shocked in place, paralyzed from fear...this is my first time seeing an actual tailed beast in person...not including dreams.

Then, in a puff of smoke, it disappeared. In its place lay Cassy.

I can see that her heart was beating, so I turned to Martha and Conner. They both had holes in their chests...I walked to them and checked for a pulse just in case...my worries were answered in the worse way possible..they were both dead.

I heard Cassy groan as I turned to look at her.

She had gotten up and was looking at Martha and Conner.

"Are they?" She begins but her voice cracks.

I nod in response, as she hangs her head low.

And she does something I've yet to see her ever do...I faintly see some tears roll down her face.