Injury

Cassy POV

Come on! Heal! Heal!

I hover over Jacob as I try my best to heal the little boy. I can hear the fighting stop, but I'm too distracted focusing on Jacob that I don't see who the victor is. I can only assume that it's (Y/N)

I continue pumping chakra into Jacob, using every ounce of the limited amount of medical ninjutsu that I know.

I can hear Rebecca crying as she looks at her brother, and then away toward (Y/N)s direction. Her red eyes continuously pump out tears.

I need to calm down. If I can't calm down then Jacob will die.

"How's (Y/N)?" I ask Rebecca as I don't risk a glance in his direction out of fear of losing focus.

"He's on the ground! But the White and black guys are nowhere to be seen," she says quickly.

"Is he not moving?" I ask her

"No...he's motionless," she says.

Is he hurt? Us he just tired? Is he dead?

Questions appear in my head in rapid succession.

Calm down. Focus on Jacob, he is only a small child, (Y/N) will have a much higher resistance to anything then Jacob will.

I shut my mind off as I solely focus on Jacob

Remember what (Y/N) taught you

Flashback

"Medical ninjutsu, an extremely hard technique to get right, but not hard in practice," he says as he grabs a kunai and slices his hand open.

"How can we heal this?" He asks me

"Bandaging it up," I say as I nods

"That's one way, however, what if you have no medical supplies?" He asks.

"You can cover it up with some cloth," I say as he nods

"Yes, that's also a way, but that requires being able to receive medical aid within a short time period, however what do those have in common?" he asks me

"They speed up the healing process," I guess as he nods

"Yes, exactly." He says as he raises his other hand to the wound.

"We can speed up the healing process by sending chakra to it," he explains as his hands glow green.

Within 10 seconds, the cut was completely healed.

"Wow, that's pretty cool," I say as he nods

"Yep, it sounds easy, just send chakra to the wound. However sometimes it is very difficult to get to the level where you can manipulate your chakra to that level," he explains

"And remember, sometimes, it's better to stop after awhile, wounds will have fleeting returns if you send to much chakra to if, and can sometimes even be dangerous,"

Present

"Don't overdo it," I mutter to myself

The wound on Jacob looked nasty. There are more ways then medical ninjutsu to heal wounds.

"Rebecca, we have a med kit in our supplies somewhere right?" I ask her as she scrambles to our bags.

After some shuffling, she comes back with a medical kit.

Ok, I need you to clean the wound," I explain as I continue trying to heal him.

I walkthrough the process of tending to wounds as Rebecca follows the steps.

Once Jacob was patched up, I stopped.

I felt exhausted as I look around.

My eyes land on (Y/N), he is still motionless.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" I ask as I approach him.

"No," he huffs out as he attempts to move.

He tried to roll over from his current face down position. I helped him face the sky.

His face was purple, the veins in the side of his neck were bulging out of his skin.

"Oh my god!" I yell startled as he couldn't even move his head to face me

"I've been poisoned. The Zetsu will return once I die," he huffs out as my mind kicks into overdrive.

"What can I do!" I ask him desperately.

"There's nothing," he says with sense of hopelessness is filling his voice.

"Surely there's something!" I yell at him as he manages to shrug.

"There's nothing, my time is up," he mutters as a face of pain overcomes him.

"Come on! Think!" I say as my eyes dart around the forest.

Finally, my eyes landed on (Y/N)'s backpack...a backpack with his Hidden Leaf headband.

How close is the land of fire? How close is the village? We can't just walk into a random ninja village...that would mean death.

But, the Hidden Leaf wouldn't just let him die right? He said he was friends with the Fourth Hokage. If we get there we can save him!

If I remember correctly, (Y/N) knew this area very well. So, that means he must be around often...maybe we are close after all!

"Rebecca! Hand me the map!" I command the girl. She finds the map in almost an instant.

"Great!" I say as I open it.

The town (Y/N) visited was here," I mutter to myself as I follow it up north.

We will be around here....so that means.

I look around for the hidden leaf village. It's farther than I thought it was...damn it.

"But, won't we find hidden leaf ninjas in the land of fire? They could help us I imagine," Rebecca says, almost reading my mind.

"Yes of course! We need to get a move on! Every second counts, for both Jacob and (Y/N)," I look at both of them.

I hope they will survive long enough to get more help.