The Hidden Cloud

(Y/N) POV

"So he's crawling around, looks at Minato, and says "Mama", he tried SO hard to get him to say Dadda, but nope. Mom was on his mind," Kushina finishes her story about Naruto.

"Sounds fun," I say as she nods happily.

"Yep, and his favourite person right now is Uncle Obito," she says as I think distantly.

So much has happened. I almost forgot Obito was alive, we couldn't really talk at all before I had to leave...wow, that feels so long ago.

"That's someone I haven't thought of," I say as Cassy speaks up

"Who's Obito?" She asks

"My brother," I say as she looks at me

"You have a brother!" She asks as I nod

"I thought you two meet when you first got into the village?" Kushina asks as Cassy thinks

"Wait. The guy who saw me into the village was him!" She asks as Kushina laughs

"Wow, your pretty dense too," she says as Cassy blushes.

"So you meet Obito?" I ask her as she nods

"Yeah, the guy with the messed up face right?" She says as Kushina punches her arm.

"Thats mean!" She says as Cassy rubs her arm

"Sorry," she mutters.

"How is he doing?" I ask Kushina, the red head smiles evilly.

"You'll have to see for yourself when you return," she mutters as I roll my eyes.

"We're closing in the cloud village," Lin says

As we continue walking, I begin to smell smoke.

"Anyone else smelling fire?" I ask as I look at the other ninja. They all raise their noses and smell the air

"That's the direction of the cloud village," Lin says as her finger points toward a column of smoke.

"Ah, that's lovely," I mutter before we all begin to run

"What do you think caused it?" Kushina asks me

"I think it wouldn't be wrong to assume it was the Zetsu," I add as we get closer and closer

As we close into the village, a giant statue comes into view as it battles a purplish beast.

"Eight tails?" I ask as Cassy nods

"Yes...that is him" I hear voice in the back of my head

Ok...I guess we were a little too late.

"Come on, let's help out!" I yell as we enter the village through unguarded gates.

White Zetsu were everywhere. We instantly started to assist the cloud village in fending off the Zetsu as we joined their lines of defence.

"What's going on here!" Kushina asks a cloud ninja as he takes a quick break from the fight to look at us.

"You're from the leaf!...oh whatever it doesn't matter. We were attack from within by these white freaks!" He tells us as my attention goes to the giant creatures that were battling deeper within the village.

"Cassy, let's go help the eight tails," I declare as we start to run deeper into the village while avoiding the chaos that the white Zetsu had caused.

"What's the plan?" Cassy asks as I shrug

"Maybe I can help the eight tails just like I did with you," I say as my eyes start to pulse in pain...yeah..the blindness is about to come.

All of a sudden, my mind goes blank as I feel my body collapse.

Then I was in a pitch black room all too familiar when a monstrous presence appeared before me.

"Human, you are weird," a voice tells me as I look at an purple eight tailed ox.

"You must be the eight tailed beast," I say as it shrugs.

"This monster before me...you seem to know it," it tells me as I nod.

"Yes. I've been tracking it for years...it's," I begin but it cuts me off

"I know what it is...I can sense my brethren inside its presence. They are screaming as the shell that contains them uses their power," it says as I tilt my head at the revelation.

"You can still sense them?" I ask as it nods

"Yes...however, I am not strong enough to win this fight...your eyes, belong to an Uchiha," it says as I nod

"Yes...I am part of the Uchiha clan," I say as I can feel my sharingan activate.

"Ahh, that's why the nine tails chakra suddenly became so controlled," it says as I my brow raises

"What do you mean?" I ask as it lowers its face closer to mine

"Your eyes..they cast a spell on us...I can sense myself becoming more...reasonable," It says

"You may be able to control this weird statue if it has the others inside...I feel like you can disperse their power...and in return, you could eliminate the fuel that powers the statue," it tells me.

"How would I do that?" I ask it.

"They are your eyes...you will know how," it says as the voice becomes quieter and quieter, before completely disappearing.

I feel my eyes fly open as I see the giant geto statue. If I do this...my mission will be complete.

I focus intensely on the statue as my vision begins to fade...no, no, no, no, not now!

I focus all my energy and chakra into my eyes as I try to breakthrough into the statue.

I felt a flurry of voices pass into my head as I feel an extreme amount of chakra begin to release out of the statue...did I do it?

My vision fades until I can't see a single thing