My Sharingan

(Y/N) POV

I was once again in a dark abyss.

I could feel warmth on my skin, I can feel myself breathe

"I think he is awake," I hear Cassy says

"(Y/N)?" Martha asks

"Yeah...I'm up," I mutter as I try to open my eyes. I can feel my eyelids open, but still, all I see is black. Open and close my eyes multiple times

"Why are you doing that?" Cassy asks as I chuckle

"I'm blind again," I mutter

"Ha, Nice joke," Cassy says as Martha speaks up

"He actually is, see how his pupils are reacting," she says to Cassy.

"How do we know he isn't just able to control that?" She asks sceptically.

"You need to learn to trust people Cassy," Martha says as the young lady goes quiet.

"(Y/N)? Has this has happened before?" She asks as I nod

"Yes, it has," I tell her

"Can you tell me what happened then?" She asks as I nod

"I'll be the first to take the step of trust," I say half wanting to one up Cassy.

"I trust you with information that can be used against me," I disclaim.

"I was guarding the pregnancy of our Jinchuriki. Somehow, the tailed beast transferred from her, to her child," I say.

"Apparently, the Chakra of the tailed beast was to much and was leaking out of him, but somehow, with my Sharingan, I made the tailed beast stop hurting the child," I explain.

"Cassy, you decide how you want to respond," Martha says in a unfamiliar fashion.

"You said apparently...why?" Cassy asks

"Because I don't remember a thing," I say as she fires another question

"What happened in my room?"

"I stepped in, and I was sent to another dimension, this giant sand coloured panda with a large Tail was in front of me," I say as she scoffs.

"Do you know what that was?" She asks

"What?"

"It is the One Tailed Beast," she says as I raise a brow

"How do you know?" I ask as she scoffs again.

"Because I'm it's Jinchuriki," she says as a pin drops.

"Your kidding," I say as she nods. I chuckle a little.

Things are starting to make sense.

"Why are you laughing?" Cassy asks aggressively

"No reason...just its funny how I always seem to find a way to meet Jinchuriki's," I point out

"Explain," She demands

"My best friend is a Jinchuriki, her son is a Jinchuriki, I saved a girl from becoming a Jinchuriki against her will, and then you," I list out as someone sits beside me.

"Cassy has been less irritable lately...I suspect that has something to do with you," Martha says as Cassy scoffs

"I have not!" She says boldly as Martha disagrees.

"You seem less angry, is this love?" She teases Cassy.

"No! Never in a million years would I like a man lie him!" She says.

"Then explain why you seem to be nicer to him then normal people," Martha demands as Cassy goes silent for awhile.

"When he is around, the One Tailed beast's anger seems to go away," she admits.

"And why do you think that is?" I ask her.

"I think it's your eyes," she says calmly.

"Yeah?" I ask

"It makes sense, you say that the Nine Tails Chakra was leaking from the baby. From my experience, the tailed beast is always flooding anger into your emotions in hope that you will break and they can escape...but when I'm around you, especially last night, the one Tails had no such tactics. He didn't influence my emotions at all, he had no will to escape," Cassy says as I nod.

"So, my eyes calms the tailed beasts down?" I ask as she nods.

"Fuess you could say it like that," She begins

"I don't think it's a coincidence that your friend, the Nine Tailed Jinchiurki, was your friend. It's likely you had the same affect on her and she befriended you for some peace with the beast," Cassy continued.

My heart pounds as I think about it. Is that what she saw me as?

A tool to relieve the anger from the nine tails.

Flashback

"Uhhhh that Tomato is terrible!" Boys in the class talk among themselves.

"Her hair is so ugly!"

"Her face is fat!"

I look at Minato as he shakes his head.

"It's terrible what they say," he mutters

"Yeah, they have no reason," I say as we watch Kushina beat down once again another group of boys.

Once upon a time, Kushina was bullied because of her hair, the boys often called her a tomato.

School ended and we left the classroom.

"What type of training do we want to do today?" I ask Minato as he shrugs

"We can do Kunai throwing practice," he says as I nod

I pat my pockets and uttered a curse

"I forget mine at school, I'll meet you at the training grounds!" I say as I run back.

Sure enough my kunai were on my desk, and Kushina was standing over them.

"Um, excuse me," I announce my presence as she jumps

"Ahh!" She lets out a quiet scream as I surprise her

"Sorry," I apologize as her eyes met mine.

At first her face looked angry, but it almost instantly disappeared and transformed into surprise. But not surprise of me sneaking up to her, surprise for another reason that I had no clue at the time.

She remained still as we looked at each other.

"Umm, Kushina...is everything alright?" I ask her as she snaps back into reality.

"Yes!" She says suddenly before leaving.

"That was weird," I say as I grab my Kunai and head to the training grounds.

Flashback end

I realize that in that moment, the nine tails hatred must have resided...that's why her expression changed.

"I suspect based off your expressions, I've hit the nail on its head," Cassy says as I nod.

"I knew it!" Martha says as I can feel Cassy roll her eyes

"I know you were less angry in the past day!" Martha boasts.

"Ignoring that," Cassy begins

"We can't just throw you out blind," she says as I chuckle

"Will you allow me to stay for a couple of days?, my vision should come back," I say.

"Of course you can!" Martha says as I hear Cassy sigh

"You can stay," she mutters as I smile.

At least I don't need to wander in the woods