They return

(Y/N) POV

"Like this," I mutter as I burn some engravings into the wood.

"So cool," Rebecca says as I attempt to teach her some ninjutsu.

"Just concentrate and you'll be able to do it too," I say as we continue walking on our journey.

"You said that there might be another Jinchuriki up here?" Cassy asks

"Yes, from what I've gathered, there's been a lot of destruction to the north lately," I tell her as she looks a little concerned.

"I wouldn't worry about the kids. If they stay close and we don't let our guard down I think we can take care of them," I point out

"Right," she says looking unsure about her decision a couple of days ago.

Due to having a toddler travelling with us. Our speed has been greatly reduced when he is awake. Most of the time he is exhausted and is carried by Cassy or myself.

"So...what if it isn't a Jinchuriki?" Cassy asks

"I guess we can deal with it and hope that we can exchange info as payment," I tell her as she nods

"Yeah, probably the best course of action," she mutters.

We separate and I continue teaching the basics of ninjutsu to Rebecca.

The small child is quite intent on learning the ways of the ninja, and she's picking up the topics at a steady rate. Jacob however is still too young to efficiently learn any techniques or knowledge. Plus, he doesn't seem to have much interest in it.

As we walked down the path, I sensed a huge amount of chakra.

"Hold," I say to my group as I raise my fist.

Definitely has the chakra of a tailed beast. However, that's not saying much.

"Stay here, I'll investigate," I say as everyone nods.

I quickly but quietly hone into the source of the chakra.

I rushed into a clearing of the trees as an evil presence fills my bones almost instantly.

"Ahhhhh, I knew it! I knew if we stayed here long enough you'd come!" White Zetsu yells in joy.

Before me, was the Gedo statue. The huge amount of chakra was oozing out of it.

"It's time to collect the one tails. Then we only have another 2 after," he says as he smiles devilishly.

"I'm a little surprised, we have had to move our plan to a much more recent date than we wanted...but it was unavoidable," he says as he licks his lips

"Who do you still need?" I ask as I try to buy time to plan my attacks.

"The one Tail, and then the eight and nine tails...other than the one right ahead of us, the other two will be a great challenge," he says as I notice black Zetsu isn't anywhere in sight...he must be after Cassy.

Almost on cue, I feel something tugging at my conscience.

"Where is the black one?" I ask as the white Zetsu smiles

"I reckon, he is dealing with those kids as the girl watches," he says as I feel even more tugging on my consciences.

I can hear in my head the one tail say, "All of your hard work to socialize with her will be gone if you don't hurry,"

On cue, I back step into the forest and rush toward where I left them.

The white Zetsu was right behind me as he attempted to slow me down.