38TH Shadow | Flows of blood

Start from the beginning

"Its the vigilante!"

"Someone call more pros!"

Izuku looks to see his classmate in the alleyway. Before the boy demand answers what happen to his friend Shadow Fox talks.

"If any of think I took a hostage you might want to check to your left and who is the one behind this." He points to the destroyed wall. The heroes looks at the direction that the vigilante is pointing at. Seeing the figure it had a red scarf with a mask on its face with weapons strapped to his sides knocked out.

"Is that the hero!" One of the pros yelled out.

"The kid had to be an idiot to think he can fight the hero killer. Letting his hate and sense of justice getting the better of him. A certain person has a desire, It can money, fame moving up to justice or hate. And he let the hate get to him which is why he is like this." The vigilante explains.

"Now if we are done here I will be on my way." Shadow Fox tries to walk away but one of the heroes try to stop him.

However, Gran Torino saw someone flying in the sky.

"Everyone get down!" The old hero yelled seeing the flying nomu in the air going for the hero killer. Endeavor makes in on time to the scene and tries to get a shot.

All heroes watch in complete as Shadow fox instantly appears in front of the fly nomu.

"Shadow Breathing Ninth Form: Starling Slash"

Within two seconds the nomu was cut into bits and chunks splattering to the ground making a pool of blood

The heroes looked in horror while Endeavor nearly flinched seeing that the vigilante showed no hesitation to kill the nomu.

"These nomu aren't ordinary villains. The things were once human but then they turned into something dangerous. Bio weapons having nothing to do then to follow orders.

Destroy, weak havoc and kill."

Tension in the air started to rise. The wind was blowing intensely making Izuku and shotou fall on there butts. Everyone tries to move away but their body couldn't move a single muscle.

A Black aura or smoke fill up around them causing them to fear even more then they are.

"People will soon realize that hero's will start to fall and will lose fate. You people don't realize that there is a much bigger threat when come to quirk and yet all you care about money, fame and justice."

The latter gets closer and closer with his hand on the handle of his katana. The hero's face turned into greater fear. The black arua covers up Tokiokas body turning into something beyond the hero's imagination.

The shadows take him over showing the same resemblance and body of the boy. It moves to the leg going up to the upper body and arms. With the transformation complete the shadows replace the mask with a face barring its teeth and fangs as It's voice was mixed with anger and hatred towards the hero but it was also for the villains who are listening.

"There no such things as hero's or villains and there nothing more the just fantasy! This world is in the the color that will soon turn into blood. If someone won't do anything about it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I WILL!"

The figure charges at the hero's

The figure charges at the hero's. Beaming dark blue eyes looks down one the pros. Changing its form it forms a mouth and roars at them.

Time slows as they all about to get cut up as creasent blades and slashes start to form.

But unknown to them there was someone. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a man with a demonic figure with long hair with red tips at each end with flesh blade katana at his side. With his thumb on the hilt clicking the sword from the seal and draws it. With a quick motion he slashes his sword making layers and layers of moon slashes and crescent blades .

 With a quick motion he slashes his sword making layers and layers of moon slashes and crescent blades

"Moon Breathing Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy"

The moon blades and shadow blade coldie making a huge impact launching back the heroes. 

Tokioka regains control and tales his chance making a run for it.

However, the man was still watching him.

"I would be such a shame if he used all of his power on those heroes." The man said in a monotone cold voice.

"Even if he's a human or a half-breed or a demon he can use the breathing styles.
if the theories are right or wrong...

The forgotten clan of me and my blood flows in him."