chapter 50

1 week later

Y/n pov

"Ma'am is there something else we need to bring?"bodyguard asked." no that's all.thank you."he bow at me and left.It's been a week queen lisa discharged and we bring her home.at that me and her didn't talk that much.She was trying to but i refused her.Police started to investigate the case.Ten is still missing.we don't know where is he but oppa assure us he will find him.

I enter the mansion and i saw there are two people sitting on the sofa.they saw me and get up.I immediately recognize them.

It was prince jungkook's parents.They were furious and upset with their son's dead.I walk towards them and bow."good afternoon.How can i help you?"i asked them.Queen jeon walk towards and slap me very hard.I winch in pain.

Before i can talk she grab my coller and begun to scream at my face.I let her do it.

"You bitch it's your fault that my son died.He is our only heir."she shout at me.She raise her hand to slap me suddenly a voice interrupted the moment.

" mrs.jeon that's enough your being noisy."it was queen lisa.her voice was cold.well i can't blame her.Queen jeon is now more furious and ran towards her.I immediately follow.There is no way i can't let her hurt my queen.

"How dare you my son loved you with all of his heart and yet you did this.You shameful bitch.You should have died.My son didn't deserve this." hearing this queen lisa chuckle coldly."love me that's absurd.he never love me.He wants to marry me only for power and money.He was piece of garbage.I'm glad he died."she coldly spat.

"NOOOO.I'll not accept this.I'm going to kill you." she then put out her dagger i stand infront of her and grab the knife."your majesty i'm sorry you have to leave or else the consequences won't be good."i theret her.She seems scared.

"That's enough". This time king jeon speak.i face him." kwon y/n you have no idea who are we so don't mess with us."Well,he theret not gonna scared me at all.

"Would you please kindly get out of my property.I'm sorry jeon for your loss but you can't come here and theret us.better if you leave my mansion and never return." queen lisa told them.They both scoff and glare at me.

"Remember this both of you this is not OVER." with that they left.I sigh in relief.

"Y/n"

I heard queen lisa called me.I turn around and face her."yes your majesty."she looks at me.Her staring is kinda strange like she was sad.

"Come to my room." She told me and left.I was confused why would she call me to her room??