chapter 39

Y/n pov

"Y/n you're spacing out.Are you ok?" Queen jennie worriedly asked me.Currently we eating our dinner but i have no appetite.My mind is troubling something.

"Yes my queen i'm ok.I just don't feel good." I assured her.She stare at me for a few seconds then sighed."y/n if something bothers you please tell me.I'm always here for you ok?"She held my hand.I blushed and nodded.

After finishing our dinner Queen jennie told me to sit on sofa.I nodded.I sit down and thought something.I should inform queen joohyun where am i.She is indeed worrying for me.I need to talk with queen jennie for this.

After sometime queen jennie come to me and sit beside me."umm my queen can i call queen joohyun i need to inform that i'm save by you."I told her.

She looks at me blankly.I can tell she hides her anger but why did i tell something wrong."umm what happ-

"No". She replied.I was stunned by her answer.why would she say no?" but why i need to inform her please my queen let me talk to he-

"I SAID NO KWON Y/N WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND". she shout at me.I flinched very hard and backed away.

She was breathing heavily like she was controlling her anger.Before i can talk she drag me towards her room and threw me inside.

Before she gets out she told me something," from now on i don't want to heard bae joohyun's name from your mouth.You're mine now so be careful or you'll suffer."She told and left while locked me inside.

I was scared anxious and confused.oh god i'm trapped with another psycho.Why god is punishing me?

I thought i'm safe but i'm in more danger now.

Third person pov

"Great you kill him.Now we have to buried another dead body." Ten frustratingly told jungkook who was quite the whole time.He beaten sehun very badly which leads him to dead.

Ten is very angry at him.Police is already suspecting jungkook for prince bambam murder and now this.Jungkook is clearly loosing himself.

"Answer me jungkook what are we gonna do now?" He asked him.Jungkook blankly looks at him."if i got caught then i'm gonna drag you with me."he told him.Ten is very shocked and angry with thie answer."what did you say you bastard?"ten grab his collar.Jungkook is grining widely at him.

"I say what i say brother in law.I'm gonna drag you with me." ten can't control himself and punched him few times."you motherfucker watch your or i'll kill you."ten threat jungkook.

The truth is jungkook is in high drugs that's why he is behaving like this.He is so frustrated with all of this things so he need cool his mind by taking these high powerful drug which leads him to kill sehun.

He is not in his sense anymore.

While ten is beating him he heard some gun noise outside and inside the mansion.Before he can get out from the basement he heard something leads him to almost piss himself.

"Jeon jungkook this is officer daesung.Surrender yourself to the police and realise queen lisa right now."