chapter 35

Y/n pov

"Ahhh please stop it's hurting so much." I screamed at queen chaeyoung while she suck my pussy hard.I don't know how many times i cum.This is clearly a pure torture.She won't stop this.

"Shit i-i'm gonna cum aga- uhhhhh." I can't finish my word and cum again.I  was breathing heavily.I looks at her wipe my cum from lips while grinning at me.I roll my eyes.

She crawl on top of me ready to kiss but i look away.I don't wanna be kiss by her.She clicked her tongue and get from the bed.I sign in relief.She wore her robe turning to me."clean up.Maid will get your food."I didn't reply her.She sighed and left.

I close my eyes remembering Queen lisa.I can't believe she is no more.the pain is too much for me.

I want to see her i want to touch her for the last time.I blinked my tears away.I need to get out of here.If i can't successed i believe queen joohyun will do something because i'm still her bodyguard.

My queen please save me quickly.

Third person pov

"Bro you need to be strong.You're the upcoming king of manoban." prince jungkook console bambam who was crying remembering her sister lisa."jungkook how can't i she is my sister.First i lost my father now her.What is happining to our family?"he again broke down.

Prince jungkook mentally roll his eyes.He can't believe bambam will cry like that but he still need fake concerning him."i know bro she was also my wife i can't forget about her either."He wiped his fake tears.

"How can i face the world i mean i'm the upcoming king right now." Prince bambam mumble.Jungkook smirk evily.

"Don't worry my brother-in-law after killing you your step brother will take the throne." He said to him.Bambam slowly looks at him.He thought he was joking but jungkook is serious.Bambam become scared before calling his guard he felt someone smacked his head hard.

She fell down while holding head.Blood was leaking through his head.Bambam saw his step brother holding a metal bat.

Ten and jungkook laughing at his miserable state."well hello my step bro."ten mock him.

Bambam clenched his teeth.He can't believe he is alive after so many years."w-why did y-you do this?"He coughed blood.Ten laugh while swing his bat.

"Simple i wanna kill all of you and become the next king of manoban and look i successed it.I already kill marco and lisa now it's your turn." Ten then single jungkook to give his gun.Jungkook get the gun and handed to him.

"Y-you'll will pay for this ten." He angrily told him.Ten aimed his gun to his head while saying

"I alreay won bam and the thorne is now mine." He said and shot his head.Bambam is dead.Ten sigh in relief.

"Everything is done bro.You did it." jungkook told him.Ten laughed."yes i did and thanks to you for supporting me."He told him.Jungkook smiled evily.

"Everything for his majesty." he joked and they both laughed loudly.

"Mother i did it.I killed them and take the crown from lisa.My revenge is done.You can rest in peace."