chapter 19

Y/n pov

I reached a in a cheap hotel because i don't want to live in 5 star hotel.I get my bags and enter in hotel.It looks old but worth it.

I go to the counter and ring the bell."hello is anybody there?"Then a middle aged men comes out.He looks kinda creepy to be honest."yes you need a room?"he asked me.

"Ah yes is there a room available?" i asked him.He looks at me suspiciously because i'm still wearing my uniform."yes there it is."he told me.I sighed in relief."then i like to take it."He nodded and give me a key.

"There's your key and your room number is 408." i nodded and my bags.I climbed upstairs.I reached my room.It was warm and cozy.Kinda my type.I think i can stay here for a while.

I get my clothes and get into bathroom for shower.While showering i remembered  all the memories of me and queen lisa.We were so happy together.What happened to us my queen.Why you played with me?

I closed my eyes in pain.I guess i need to accept it.No matter how painful for me.Her marriage is in 2 weeks.i need to be happy for her. After showering i wore my clothes and sit down on bed.I get my phone and saw someone calls me.It was from Unknown number.

I call back and it was ringing.After a few ringing it was picked up.

"Hello" no response.I again say hello.Again no response.I was getting angry.

"Look if you don't want to talk then bye." Before i can cut it i heard cold laugh from other line.I shiver in fear.It sounds very cold.

"W-who are you?" i bravely asked.

"Well hello kwon y/n". It was a female voice.Her voice cold and deep.like anyone will afraid from it.

" who are you miss?"i asked her.She then laugh.I'm now really scared.

"Patience darling you'll know me soon.Just a little bit more." She told me.What the hell is she talking about?

"What do you mean?who are you?don't taste my patience miss." i angrily told me.She again laughed.

"You're nightmare kwon y/n.enjoy your life a little bit more because i'll kill you anytime soon.Bye bye sweetheart." she cut the call.

I sit in my bed lifelessly.Who the hell is she and why is she want to kill  me?

Lisa pov

I was in my room reading book but i can't concentrate.Y/n's painful face remained me everytime.I don't know why did i say that.and those photos who clicked it?

Ugh why do i care.She gone now.So that means i can marry jungkook without any hesitation.Suddenly i heard my phone rang.It was jungkook.Why he video calling me?

I received it and i almost shocked when his dick was showing which means he was masturbating."jungkook what are you doing?i asked him.

"Babe i'm very horny.Can you also undress and masturbate.I wanna see your boobs and pussy." he was moaning.To be honest i was kinda disgusted.

"Jungkook i can't put your clothes Back." i ordered him.He stoped jerking and looks at me."but babe i'm your soon to be husband you should fulfil my needs."now he is getting on my nerves.

"It doesn't that mean you can video call me and showing me your dick.Behave yourself jeon jungkook." i angrily told him.

He scoff at me."you know what you're so annoying.Don't talk to me."with that he cut the phone.I was shocked with his rude behaviour.He never behave with me like that.