chapter 43

1 month later

Y/n pov

One month is passed.Everything is going well.I again working as a job for queen's bodyguard.I'm glad i return to my normal life.

But something is wrong.For a past few days queen joohyun is angry for some reason.She always yell at everyone even me also.I don't what's wrong with her maybe she is tired.

I currently i walking into queen's office because she called me.I hope she doesn't yell at me.I knock at the door.She told me to come in.I went into her room and saw her sitting down on her chair.I clear my throat.She looks at me.

"Umm your majesty why did you call me?" i asked her.She then handed me something.I took it.It was a address.I look at her in confused."why did you give me that?"I curiously asked her.She stand up and walk infront of me.

"My most trusted men kim taehyung is kidnapped by my enemies and i want you to rescue him." she told me.

I look at the address and then again look at her."your majesty are you sure he is kidnapped?"i asked her.She coldly look at me."don't make me repeat myself kwon y/n."oh no y/n why did you told her that.

"Don't worry your majesty i'll find him." I assured her and bow down.she sighed and told me to leave.I turn around for leaving but she stopped me

"Oh and one more thing i'm gonna join with you and you can't say no to that."

Wait what!!

Sigh she is soo stubborn.Why can't she understand this mission is Dangerous for her.I told her several times don't come with me.oh god how can i protect her while i rescue kim taehyung?

After sometime our car reached in an abandoned house which is very old.we all carefully went out from the car.There is no people out there.Is this the right location?

"Strange there is no guard around here." one of the guard told me.I nod."stop talking let's go."queen johhyun ordered us.I sighed.we all get in trouble.

I break the door lock and we all went in.It was very dark."you guys check downstairs while we check upstairs. And you guys guard the queen."i ordered them.They all nodded.me and the other guards went upstairs with our torch and gun.There is several rooms.I think he might be in here.

We break all the gates one by one but we didn't found him.Only last room is left.i took a deep breath and break the lock.

We all went in and there he is tied up in chair.I quickly call all of the guards.We carefully cut down the ropes but suddenly the lights are on.

"Drop your guns and raise your hands up." a men told us with a gun.I became shocked.then i saw some men entered the room while pointing the guns towards us.Wait these are police.What police is doing here?

"Officers i think your misunderstood.We recused one of our men.We didn't do anything." i told them but the officers didn't listen to me.I look at queen joohyun who was quiet.

"Be quite.We didn't mean anything harm.We just wanted arrest queen joohyun." one of the officer told me.I was very shocked and confused."why you want to arrest.She didn't do anything."i defend her.There is no way i will let that happen.

"She murdered y/n.She deserve in jail." wait that voice.I turn around and saw someone which i never accepted

"Oppa what are you doing here?"