chapter 32

Lisa pov

"You didn't recognize me noona?!" his voice sounds hurts.Who the hell is he?

"Shut the crap tell me who are you and why you guys kidnapped me?" i angrily shout at him.Enough is enough i can't take it anymore.Then i heard his laugh.He was laughing like crazy.I feel goosebumps.

"Oh my sister let me introduce myself." He reveal himself in light.My eyes widen shocked.My whole body trembling.Why is he back?

My step brother Chittaphon Manoban aka Ten.

"What happened noona shocked!?" he mocked me.I grit my teeth while trying to get out from these chains."I thought dad killed you but how can you survived?i fearly asked him.

He Again laughed."oh my sister you don't know.I survived but not my mother.That piece of shit murdered my mother in front of me.You never know how i felt that moment.All i want was revenge and i finally gets it by murdering that marco and soon you then i'll be the next king of manoban empire hahahahah."

I lower my head in defeat.Chittaphon is the unwanted child of manoban.Dad was having affair with his mistress and she gets pregnant.Dad tells her to abort it but she refused.9 months later she birth him but dad refused to accept him.

He also refused to give her any Financial support.She begged him to accept the child.Out of anger he pushed his mistress  down to stairs.She hits her head very bad.Dad become scared and admitted into her hospital but it was too she was dead.

Dad was in a mess.don't know what to do with this child.He was only 2 years old that time.Then dad decided to kill him.There is no choice for him.He ordered his trusted mens to done this job.

After so many years nobody knows what happened.When i grow up mom told me everything that i have step brother but he is killed by my dad.

But he is right now infront of me smirking.

Third person pov

Y/n groan while open her eyes slowly.Her head her spinning.Last thing she know some man get inside her cell hit her head.

She was a luxurious room with a king sized bed she was lying.She can't remember anything.

Suddenly someone open the door and her eyes open wide to see the person.

It was park chaeyoung.

She slowly walk towards y/n staring at y/n with so much lust and desire.Y/n gulped at this sight.

"My queen where am i?" she asked her.Queen chaeyoung chuckled and sit down on bed."you're in my house darling."she said in a seductive voice."but how.I was in jail."she fearly her.

Queen chaeyoung chuckled."you're save now.Now don't talk and keeps rest.I'll get your dinner in a short time.she told her and get up.Before she go out y/n told her somthing.

"Umm my queen i need to talk with queen joohyun she must be worried for me." queen chaeyoung looks at y/n with dark eyes like she will kill her.

Y/n thought she made a big mistake by asking her that.She looks very scary."y/n i don't like you to talk other woman in front of me.Keep that in you head honey or you will face the consequences."She threat y/n and left.

Y/n sign and lay down bed and thinking what is going on with her life.