chapter 30

Lisa pov

I reached my room exhausted.Wedding is really tiring.I'am glad everything turned out well but jungkook behaves very strangely today like he is not happy.

I know i make him upset earlier tonight but now i'll make him happy.He can have sex with me now.But where is he?

I call him but he didn't pick it.So i decided to search him.I search the whole mansion.I even asked the maids and guards but they didn't saw him.Where the hell is he?

"Your majesty are searching for sir jungkook?" i heard someone asked me.I turn around and saw a girl around my age."yes where is he?"i asked her.

"I think i saw him heading towards sir marco's room." she told me.I was surprised.Why he went to his room?

I thanked her and headed towards my father's room.When i reached it was surprisingly open.I went in and my eyes widen shock.My eyes were getting teared.

Jungkook was fucking another woman in bed.It was a disgusting sight to watch.I quickly go to my room.

I sobbed hardly.How can he do this to me.I loved him truely yet he done this to me.I was crying hardly suddenly i heard my phone rang.I wiped my tears and grab my phone.Someone massaged me and it was the same voice massage.

Out of curiosity i open the voice massage.

I was shocked when i heard jungkook and another men's voice.His voice was familiar to me like very familiar.Do i know him?

When the audio end i think i lost my strength.No it can be.Jungkook can't betray me.After all these month he pretend to love me just to get power and money but who was the other men?

When i was thinking i heard the door and jungkook entered.I grit my teeth in anger and slap him real hard.I grab his collar to face me.

"You little piece of shit how dare you to do this to me?First you cheated now you want my money.Was this all game to you and who was this another men.Tell me you bitch." i shout at him.He just laughed at me.

"My wife don't shout at me.Didn't i told you not to use foul words in front of me.Do you want to repeat my slap?" he Mockingly told me.I again slapped him.

"Don't you dare call me wife.You bastard i'll kill you today." i grab my dagger.He laughed out loudly."you're too loud wife.Now forgive me for doing this to you."before i can talk he kicked me hard in my stomach.I clutch my tummy and fell in the floor.I can't breath properly.I saw jungkook sit down in front of me.

"I'm sorry does it hard?" he asked me.I grit my teeth."f-fuck you."

"Later my wife but let me shut your pretty mouth." He then grab something in his pocket.I was a injection.He grab my hands.

"Sleep tight wife." He injected the syringe in my neck.After sometime i feel sleepy and i faint.

Y/n pov

I'm getting sick in here.I told them i didn't kill him.I don't know who did this.Today is also queen lisa and jungkook's wedding.I smile in pain.She must be soo happy right now.

I heard my cell door open.I saw my oppa carrying tray.Proberly he brings food for me.He then place the tray infront of me.He didn't even make eye contact with me.

"Oppa please talk to me." i told him.He just sighed."there is nothing to talk y/n."he told me.My ached in pain."oppa please believe me i didn't kill him."i told him.

"Y/n first i don't want to believe but all the proves is matched and there is nothing i can do about it." he coldly told me.I lower down my head.

"Tomorrow your forensics reports will come.Then everything will cleared." he told me and left.

I pray to god all the reports will come negetive.