chapter 40

Bae joohyun pov

"I'm sorry your majesty they are still missing." Taehyung told me.I can't control myself and starting to breaks everything in my room.

That fucking bitch how dare she betray me like that??

Flashback

After killing chaeyoung and rescuing y/n i told my guards to clean all the evidence.I went outside and saw jennie is standing infront her car.I approached her."jennie where is y/n.Did you place her inside my car?"i asked her.

"Oh sorry i accidentally place her in my car." she told me.I sighed."forget it.we'll go ahead first then you 'll follow us."i told her.She nodded.We all get into our car and the driver starts to driving.

After sometime i look behind saw jennie's car is following us.i turn around and closed my eyes.Maybe should take a nap for a bit.

After sometime we all heard our car stopped suddenly.i woke up."what happened?"I asked taehyung.He looked behind and his face went pale.I also turn around and my whole is frozed.

Jennie's car is not behind us.

"W-what where is jennie's car?" I asked him.Taehyung looks at me fearly."your highness jennie's man punched our car's tire. they overtake us and went away."he told me.

No this not happening.Jennie you bitch why did you betray me.We agree to share y/n and yet you did this to me.

Flashback ended

"Taehyung give me back my y/n and capture jennie as soon as possible or i'm gonna kill you this is my last warning and your last chance." i coldly told him.He become scared and bow to me."i will your majesty."

He then left my room.I grab my y/n's photo and kissed it.

Jennie kim you have no idea what you gotten yourself into.

Third person pov

"Sir he is not getting out what are we gonna do now he is not coming out." a officer told daesung."let's just wait for a bit.I'm sure he is gonna surrender.".daesung assured his team.

After 15 minutes he is still didn't come out.they all got impatient."boys i think we should move.follow me."he ordered his man and begun headed to the basement.

They all reached the basement and to thier surprise there is no bodyguards to hold them.He found it a bit odd.He kicked the door and they all went inside.

The officers went shocked when they saw jungkook is lying on the floor unconscious.There is no sign of queen lisa.Daesung went to jungkook and Checked his pulse.

There is no pulse.

Daesung sighed in frustration.He can't believe jungkook is dead now.So who took queen lisa?

"Sir over here." a officer call him.He quickly went to there."sir look a emergency exit."deasung observed it closely.he is sure it will lead him to get something.

"Alright officers get your flashlight.we will go into there." he ordered them and they all follow him.The cave is quite long and dark.

After sometime walking they all saw someone laying on the floor.They all rushed to that person and sighed in relief.