chapter 38

Y/n pov

I slowly open my eyes feeling terrible.My head is spinning and my whole body aching.What the hell happened with me?I slowly gets from the bed and realized i'm in a different place.

Where am i?

Last thing i remember Queen jennie and a guard came into my room and she injected me something.I fainted.

That's all i remembered.I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard the door open.I was surprised when i saw queen jennie enter while holding a tray.

She noticed me and quickly went to me."y/n are you alright.?"she asked me.I nodded.She smile at me."great now i made some porridges for you.Make sure you finished all of it."She told me and start feeding me.I'm kinda hungry so i didn't talk and eat the porridges.

After sometime i finish and she wiped my mouth.Before she can get out i stopped her."my queen where am i?"I asked her.She looks at me."you're in my private penthouse."what her private penthouse!!??

"How i was in queen chaeyoung's mansion right?What happened then?" I asked her.She sighed."y/n i recused from that bitch.Don't worry she is not in your way anymore."She told me and left.

What did she mean she is not in my way anymore?

Third person pov

In basement queen lisa slowly open her eyes because she heard some strange noise.

"You fucking piece of shit dare you confess to the police. " He said to the beaten man who struggling with breathing.Queen lisa quickly realized the beaten man is sehun and jungkook ans other Guard is beating him.

"W-why are y-you beating him?" queen lisa shout at them.They all looked at her.Jungkook ordered his guards to get out.Jungkook slowly went to her."can't you see i was beating him up.You disturb my fun."He shout at her.Queen lisa flinched and backed away.

"Don't move stay where are you are." He ordered her but she didn't listen.Jungkook got pissed and was ready to grab her sehun grab his leg prevent him to walk.

Jungkook saw this and stomped his head with his other feet.Sehun hissed in pain.Jungkook then grab his face and punched his face few times."you bastard how dare you to stop me."he again started to beat him harshly.

Queen lisa was terrified.jungkook is clearly a monster.She is hoping someone can save her from this hell.

She can't take this anymore.