chapter 26

Third person pov

"Why did you hurt my fiancee oppa?" Queen lisa coldly asked him.Prince was shocked.He never thought jungkook do anything like this.He was unable to speak.

"I asked you a question." this Queen lisa raised her voice.Her brother flinched a little."Lisa look h-he is lying.I'll never hurt him.I'm your oppa lisa believe me."he pleadingly told her.She just scoff.

"I don't know oppa.You hurt him badly.I'll just let this slide because you're my brother or else i'll kill you." Bambam was hurt from her sister threat.She believes his fiancee more then brother.

Bambam then averted his eyes towards jungkook who smirking at him.He clenched his hand.He was wants to kill this jerk badly.He looks at her sister painfully then leaves her office.

He sighed in pain.Her own sister did this to him.She clearly blinded in love with jungkook.He can't do anything because he have no powers.

Y/n pov

"Good morning miss y/n.Queen Joohyun is waiting for you." The head butler told me.I nodded and fixed my suit.

We begun to walk to her office.After sometime we reached and he open the door for me.I enter and he closed the door.I saw her majesty was reading newspaper.I clear my throat to get her attention.She looks at me and put her paper down.I bow down to her.

She was staring at me up and down which makes me uncomfortable.She clear her throat and get up from her chair."you're in right time kwon y/n.Good."She praised.I sighed in relief.

"Yes your majesty". I bow to her." Before you get into your work there is rules you need to follow."she told me.I nodded.

1.Always stay with me.

2.if you want to go somewhere asked me first.

3.Never say no to me

4.no going outside in midnight.

5.Always sleep beside me.

I choked at her last rule.She wants me to sleep beside her?!

"Y-your majesty can w-we change rule number?" I scarily asked ger.She coldly looks at me."you're already disobeying me kwon y/n."oh fuck i angered her.I lower down my head.

"My apologies your majesty but are you sure you want me to sleep beside you?" i care fully asked ger.She chuckled and went close to me.

"If it's you then i don't mind." she seductively told me.I blushed hard.What the hell is happening?I coughed slightly to erase the tension.She chuckled.

"Relax y/n i won't hurt you." she told me.i awkwardly bow to her.

Jennie pov

"Your majesty i have some news for you." My bodyguard fearly asked me.I glare at him and gesture him to continue."kwon y/n is the new bodyguard of Queen joohyun now."he told me.I gripped my pen tightly.

"I want to speak with joohyun now." i coldly told him.He nodded and then left.I rubbed my face.I was planning to get y/n for be my bodyguard but that bitch had her first.I swear to god i'll kill her for this.

I grab my y/n's photo and kissed it.

"My love i'll get you again."