chapter 31

Third person pov

In a dark and cold room Queen lisa slowly open her eyes while holding her stomach.She observed the place quitly.She don't know where is she but remembered what jungkook did to her.Her eyes filled with tears.She can't believe her love will do this to her.

She was a jerk and fool to believe him.She regrets it badly.He played with her feelings.Queen lisa swear to god once she freed herself she'll kill that bastard.

While thinking she heard the door open.Her blood boils when she saw her co called husband approaching her with wicked smirk."My lovely wife how are you feeling?"he asked her.Queen scoff and look away.

Jungkook laughed."that was rude lisa.I was behaving with you nicely."this time his voice was cold.She looks at him disgustingly.

"Listen you whore loving you was the biggest mistake in my life.I hope you'll die." she shout at him.Jungkook's eyes went wide and he slapped her hard.

Then he held her face tightly."you are my whore lisa and you'll not get out from here.I'll make sure of it."He smirk at her but soon faded when lisa spit in his face."fuck you i'm sure y/n will find.Then your game will be over."this time jungkook laugh out loudly.

"Hahaha what are you saying.Oh wait you didn't know y/n is in jail for murdering your father." He told her.Lisa's eyes went wide."w-what b-but how?"she shuttered.

"You didn't need to know.Now take rest i'll get some food for you later." with that he left.Lisa broke down completely.She didn't want to believe that y/n murder her father.Something is not right.

"Jagi get up.Your food is here." Lisa heard someone shaking her.She rubbed her eyes and saw jungkook with tray in his hand.she quickly back away."Get away from me."She screamed at him.Jungkook's smile faded."don't shout at me.Now eat your food."He get a spoon of rice.

"No i don't want to eat.Get the hell out of here." she slap his hand away.He lost his balance and break the plate.All the food is wasted.

He got very angry and kick lisa's stomach hard.she clutch her stomach."you bitch i'll beat you to death today."before he can beat her someone stop him."enough jungkook.".

Jungkook scoff and went out.The mysterious person approach lisa.She can't see his face clearly.He stand in front of her."who are y-you?"she asked him.

"You didn't recognized me noona?"

Ji young pov

"The result is here". I quickly got the envelop god i'm so nervous.I tore the envelop and read it carefully.My eyes went wide.I look y/n who was looking at me nervously. jin young what's the result?" Daesung asked me.I composed my self.

"The result is negative". The room fills with gasp.They didn't accept it.We're 99% sure y/n murdered him but the result says opsite.Am i missing something." oh god chief will kill of us today."daesung muttered.I look at my sister who sighed in relief.

"Alright.Get y/n to jail.We will talk to the chief." I told my man and left.Me and daesung reach the chief office and told everything and guess he nearly fired us.We begged him for giving us another chance.

He sighed and give us a last chance.We thanked him and went out.This time i'll make sure not miss a single clue.

*kring kring*

I was sleeping suddenly i heard my phone rang.I get up from my bed lazily and pick up the phone."hello who is it?"

"Sir we've a bad news kwon y/n is missing."