chapter 12

Y/n pov

"Ma'am you're drunk.Please don't drink anymore". The bartender told me.I ignore him and i chugged my whiskey.The bitter taste is quite good for me right now but the pain in my heart is still here.

I can't think straight anymore.The marriage news of queen lisa breaks me.Queen lisa promised me that one day we will get married but you broke your promise.Now you'll get married with prince jungkook.

" one more please."i told the bartender.He sighed and get me another drink.Before i can drink it my phone rang.I picked it up.It was a massage from queen lisa.

"Daddy i need you.Come to my chamber right now." i chocked on my saliva.I quickly run off from the bar.I get my car keys.Before i can open it someone hold my hand.I look up it was a person who was wearing a hoodie and the face is covered. I can't see it."hey who are you let me go."but that person kicked me hard on my stomach.I almost flew away.I clutched my stomach in pain.

That person yanked my hair."you bitch you'll die today."it was a men voice.He grab a knife for stab me but i punched his jaw.He Release me.I tried to get up but my head is spinning.because of alcohol affect.He again kick me.

He grab my neck.Before he can stab me i heard someone yelling from behind.He make a tsk sound and Release me."today you're lucky bitch.He ran away but unfortunately he drop the knife.I picked it up.It was made with gold.i looked at it closely.Something written on it.

"J"

What the hell is that mean.I don't know my mind isn't working right now.I slowly get up and leave with my car.

Timeskip

I reached the manoban mansion.I slowly open the gate and climbed upstairs.I knock on the Queens door.Aftersome time she open it and pulled me inside.

She kissed me deeply.I kissed her back while removing my jacket.i slowly lay down on her bed.Before i can again kiss her i notice some hickeys on her neck.I mood instantly ruined.I bet it was made from jungkook.

I tried to get up from her but she filip us around and trapped me in her arms.before i can talk she kissed my lips hardly.I sighed and give up.