chapter 10

Y/n pov

Prince jungkook and queen lisa was kissing like there is no Tomorrow.My heart break into pieces.I never thought i'll see something like this.

They both break the kiss and smiled eachother.i just watched them with heavy heart.

"I'm glad you came babe". Queen lisa told to him sweetly.He just smiled and kiss her forehead." Anything for my queen."i can't take it anymore.I leave the place the quickly and go to my room locked it.I was trying no to let out a sob.It was painful for me.

She is in love with him.Then what about me.Am i just a toy to her?I don't know anymore.I changed my clothes and lay down to my bed.I'm trying to sleep but the kissing scene is flooding in my mind.Later i was asleep with tears in my eyes.

??? Pov

I was sitting in my thorne with wine in my hand.I was patiently waiting for my most trusted men.I don't know why is he taking so much time.

After sometime he came and bow to me."did you found her?"I asked him.

"Yes my queen i found her." He then handed me an envelop.I tore it and i saw some photographs of my beloved lover.

"Great job.You can go now." he bow and left.I trace my finger on her picture.God she become more attractive and beautiful.

"I found you Kwon y/n."

Third person pov

Y/n was sleeping peacefully not until someone knock on her door.Y/n heard it and lazily gets up and open the door. He saw oh sehun the bodyguard of bambam.

"Oh sehun what are you doing here?" y/n lazily asked him."y/n dressed quickly the queen will announced something today."y/n become confused."what announcement.She didn't told me anything."

"I don't know y/n.Just come quickly." He then left.Y/n sighed closed the door for getting ready.

After sometime y/n fully dressed and get out from her room.She saw the whole manoban family is here as well as all the maids.Y/n become more confused.

She stand beside queen lisa.The Queen notice her but didn't say anything.

"The jeon's are here." All the maids bow down to him.The jeon's gracefully walk into mansion."good morning your majesty."King and Queen jeon bow to her as well as lisa.

Prince jungkook kiss lisa's hand.Lisa brushed and smile at him.Y/n saw it.It was painful for her to watching this."umm your majesty what is the reason you called us?"The king jeon told her.

Queen lisa then stand beside jungkook and held his hand.

"Me and jungkook agreed with this marriage."