chapter 9

Y/n pov

I open my eyes while slowly get from bed.i was in queen's bedroom.Well last night was rough but i'm happy.I miss her soo much.

I feel there is no sign of her.I thought she is still sleeping.Then i saw the balcony door was open.Maybe she is in there.i put my clothes on.

When i was near i heard some faint voice.I peek through the door and there she is talking with someone.

"I'm sorry hon i can't meet you today.I promise i'll meet you later." is she talking with jungkook?

"Yess yes i know.I promise i'll make it up to you.I love you".

My heart breaks in pieces when she said those words.it sounds genuine and full of love.I quickly get out of her room.

I can't breathe properly.The love of my life is falling for someone else.i'm afraid that one day she will abandoned me.i can't bare that pain.I love her soo much.

I reached my room and locked it.My tears was flowing.Why god is soo cruel to me.After crying i calm down a little.My phone is ringing.I grab my phone.It was a unknown number.

" hello"

"Umm hello is this kwon y/n's number?"

"Yes who is this?"

"Y/n it's me jennie."

"Oh good morning your highness."

"Good morning to you to.Umm y/n are you free today?"

"I can't be free your highness.i have lots of duties."

"But y/n i want to meet you please?"

"I'll try your highness."

"Great then.Talk to me when you free bye."

She cut the phone.Why is she calling.Yesterday jisoo now jennie.What's their intention?

Third person pov

Jennie just jumping in her bedroom out of joy.She can't believe  she just talk y/n.Jennie hope that y/n will show up today.

Jennie then heard someone knock on her door.Jennie thought it was her maid but no it was jisoo.

"What's wrong jennie i heard your screaming.Are you ok?Her sister asked her in concern.Jennie just smiled at her." unnie talk with y/n earlier and guess what i'm gonna meet her today."jisoo was shocked by hearing this.

"But why jennie.You know she is busy.You can't meet her just like that." jennie's eyes went blank."you meet her yesterday so why can't i unnie?"

Jisoo was again shocked.How did she know?

"It's none of your concern jennie.You can't meet her." jisoo sternly told her.Jennie is now pissed."you can't stop me unnie.i'll meet her today and that's final."jennie then enter her bathroom.

Jisoo clenched her fists.

Timeskip

Y/n pov.

I was exhausted right now.Yes i meet jennie from Queen Lisa's permission.Well we eat lunch and have fun in amusement parks.I don't know why did i done this.This is only first and last.I need to distant with them.

I go to the kitchen for some water.While drinking i saw the back door was open.It is only use for dumping garbage or some other works.Why is this door open.I slowly approach the door.

When i about to close it i heard some moans.I froze at my spot.Are the maids or guards making out?i slowly peek outside and i saw the most heartbreaking scene in my life

Queen lisa and prince jungkook was making out