chapter 11

Third person pov

"Me and jungkook are getting married."

Queen lisa announced it.All the people in the room gasped but later cheering for them.The king and Queen of Jeon become so much happy.The manoban family also become happy.Finally their Queen is getting married.

All the maids congratulate them.Queen lisa thanked them.Her eyes searching for y/n but didn't find her.She knows this news was sudden and it affects y/n.So The Queen excused herself.She begun to find y/n in garden because it's y/n's comfort zone.

After sometime queen lisa found her in garden bench sitting with her head low.She slowly approach her.She sit beside her.

Y/n felt someone's presence beside her.She lift her head and saw her Queen starring at her."what are you doing in here your majesty.You should go back."y/n muttered softly.Queen lisa sighed and takes her hand."y/n i know you're upset but try to understand it's for our kingdom future.I need an heir. I only use jungkook for a child.Y/n you know i love you but i'll never leave you."she sincerely told her.

Y/n looks at her lover."your majesty i'm not upset i just don't know what to feel right now."y/n told her.Queen lisa hugged her."my love please don't be sad.Please have patience.i'll talk to my dad soon.don't give on us."y/n break the hug and cupped her cheeks.

"I'll never give up on us my queen.I love you." Y/n then kissed her deeply.Queen lisa kissed her back.They were in their own world not knowing someone takes some picture of them.

"Sir she is not taking her meal again." the former king sighed in stress.His only daughter is still mourning of her dead lover.She locked herself and refused meet anyone.All the royal advisors asked for her.She need fulfill her duties.

"Give it to me.I'll give her."He take the tray.The head chef bow and left.He begun to climbed upstairs to her room.He then unlocked the door with spare key.He entered her room and it was a mess.All the furniture are broken.He her daughter sitting in a corner with her head down.He slowly approach her.

" my child you need to eat."He softly told her.The queen slowly lift her head.He shivers in fear by the look in her eyes.looks like she needs to murder someone.

"Who gives you the permission to enter in my room?" She darkly told him.He almost pissed himself.He knows how short her temper is."look you need to forget about your lover.He is dead.You need to move on.A queen should not behave like that.Peoples anxious for you."Her blood instantly boiled by her father's nonsense talks.

"Don't you dare talk about my lover.Get the hell out of my room." She scream at him.His temper got high and said some words that he should never spoke.

"Fine.You know what i'm glad he is dead.The wang's should be ashamed by him.He is such a useless person on earth and most of all my daughter chose him.You're also useless like him.I regret by giving my crown to you.you're such a disgraced to our family."

With that he gets up for leaving.The queen couldn't control herself.She finds a glass piece and shove it into his throat.Blood was flowing everywhere.He then collapse on floor.She looks at her father.She feels no regret.He insult his dead lover.The queen calls her bodyguard to clean up the mess.