𝐢𝐱

"i need you to be all i believe in"

DTD 2.9 | NYANE SLAMMED her car door shut. She was furious that she had to drive all the way out to the Res. She saw Fawn outside the Blacks house yelling at four shirtless teenagers. Nyane was pretty sure that one of the guys there were Jacobs friend from La Push last year. Though he looked more built.

Steroids, she thought. She watched as Fawn left hooked one of the guys in anger. "Damn." She commented seeing his head whip to the side leaving a small mark on his face. Nyane ran to her sister when she saw the boy shake uncontrollably in anger.

"Holy shit." Fawn backed away quickly as the boy transitioned into a wolf and chase after her.

Jacob ran out side. "FAWN!" He said running towards the werewolf. Fawn fell and Jacob transitioned mid jump. Him and the wolf attacked each other viciously.

Nyane ran over to her sister in worry. "Fawn are you okay?" Fawn only nodded never removing her eyes from the sight before her. Her boyfriend just phased into a wolf. She thought he was one but seeing it is a whole different story.

"Hey, take Nyane and Fawn back to Emily's place." Sam instructed the two other wolves before walking away to follow the two fighting wolves.

Nyane got up and walked towards Sam. "Sam! wait!"

Sam stopped and turned towards Nyane. He had heard about her — not from his brother — from the tribe elders. Nyane had special blood they told him. They also said that his brother and her are mates.

"Nyane." He greeted stiffly. "How can I help you?"

"I just wanted to meet you. We never really had a formal introduction."

"There's a reason for that." He scoffed.

"Yeah I know, I just-" Nyane sighed. "Roman really misses you. And I know that you guys are going through a rough patch right now, but-"

"What me and my brother have going is none of your business. I can see you have good intentions, but what happened between us can't be fixed unless your mate dies."

"I think that's a bit ext- I'm sorry mate?"

"Yeah mate."

"Who exactly is my mate?"

"He didn't tell you?" Sam smirked a little. "Welcome to the family, sis." Sam shifted and began to run after Jacob and Paul.