𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

"that's why I love you so much"

DTD 1.8 |EDWARD BEEPED HIS CAR HORN, SIGNALLING HE WAS OUTSIDE. Nyane threw on her leather jacket over her outfit and walked down stairs.

Isis and Morris were talking to each other and smiling

Isis and Morris were talking to each other and smiling. Nyane thinking she could make a break with it carefully walked away.

"Uh young lady. Bring ya arse back here." Her father said. Nyane sighed as she walked towards her parents.

"Hey mama." She kissed her mother on the cheek. She went to her father. "Hey dad-"

"Uh huh who's picking you up?" Morris cut her off.

"Edward is." She grumbled.

Her mother squealed in excitement. "So are you two officially a thing now?"

Nyane nodded. "Yeah he asked me a few nights ago."

"Awe baby I'm so happy for you." Isis cooed. "You should invite him for dinner. I would like to officially meet him."

"Isis don't encourage this kind of behavior." Morris said.

"We can't stop her from dating, Morris." Isis hushed her husband. "We might as well meet the guy if they're going to date. Invite him baby, ask him his favorite human dish and I'll cook it tonight."

"Ok mama." Nyane nodded. She looked at her dad. "Pops do i have your permission?"

Morris looked at his daughter's big pleading eyes. "Fine, but tell him 8:00 sharp. And you better be home by 4."

Nyane squealed and hugged her father. "Thank you dad! I love you!"

"Yeah yeah. Now don't be late." Morris told her. Nyane smiled and ran out to Edward.