𝐯

DUSK TILL DAWN|FIVE
"I'M SELFISH AS SELFISH COMES"
YOUNG LOVE AM I RIGHT?

DUSK TILL DAWN|FIVE"I'M SELFISH AS SELFISH COMES"YOUNG LOVE AM I RIGHT?

NYANE JOGGED DOWN THE STAIRS, INTO HER KITCHEN. Last night was the first night she had slept good. A good night's cry will do that to you. She walked in to see her sister sitting at the island, eating cereal.

"Good morning." Nyane said as she opened the pantry. "Where's mom and dad?"

"Mom said something about having to deal with a patient and dad had a client. One of the victims to the animal attacks parents doesn't want to give his money to his wife. Says she only married him for money. For a small town there's so much drama."

"I know that's right." Nyane chuckled out.

"So... When were you going to tell me the kids at your school are vampires?" Nyane sighed at her sister. "Come on, I overheard nom on the phone with... Esme?"

"You came here for a fresh start." Nyane started.

"But, you love hunting. If they were the ones killing in t-"

"The Cullens aren't the ones killing." Nyane cut her sister off. "If they were I wouldn't hesitate to kill them you know that."

"So why not tell mom or dad? Or me? To at least warn me." 

"You want to be normal. This is normal. Well normal girls dont think vampires when they hear animal attacks." Nyane sighed when she saw Fawn's unamused face. "Look I get it, I put your safety in danger. But i thought I was doing the right thing and obviously I was. The Cullen's could have killed me last night, but they didn't. Doesn't that say something."

"Yeah it does. Its says that they're smart enough to not kill a child of two hunters." Fawn said picking up her bag.

"Where are you going? School doesn't start for another half hour."

"Im going to Res. Jacob's dad is taking us to school." She muttered before stomping away.

Nyane shook her head. She didn't understand what her sister's problem was.

NYANE WALKED INTO THE LUNCH ROOM CAFETERIA TO SEE HER TABLE BIGGER THAN USUAL WITH UNFAMILIAR PEOPLE SITTING AROUND IT. Nyane walked up and waved at the group of people. "Hey."

"Nyane." Angela greeted. "These are my friends. This is Jessica," she pointed at a brown head girl who had a smile on her face. "Mike," a blonde boy with blue eyes. "Tyler," the brown skin boy waved. "Ben," a Asian boy who she remembered greeting her on her first day of school waved and winked at her. "And Bella-"

"We've met." Bella glared making the table look at her awkwardly.

"Okayyy then." Donica drawled out. "Mike and Ben were just telling us they were going to La Push."

"La Push baby." Leon and Dom mocked making Donica lightly hit them.

"What's La Push?" Nyane asked confused.