𝐯𝐢𝐢

"like diamonds on the sky"

DTD 1.7 | NYANE STOOD IN THE COURT YARD ACROSS FROM EDWARD CULLEN STARING. After all he had said the previous night he had managed to ignore her all day. Even in science he kept to himself only muttering a hi to her. She scoffed and shook her head, plugging in her head phones. The soft sounds of paramore's ignorance ringing through her ears. Edward walked towards her causing her to look up. "What?"

He held out his hand for her. "I wanna show you something." He seemed back to his douche bag self. The guy he was the first time they met not the sweet caring guy he was last night.

"Why should I go with you?"

His jaw clenched in anger. He refused to admit that he loved her stubbornness. "You wanna be with me? You should know who I really am." He looked down at her. Nyane nodded and slipped her hand into his. Edward softly tugged her towards the forest. 

They made it to the middle of the forest and she sat down on a log. "What is it you want to show me?"

"Why aren't you afraid of me?" He asked stressed as he paced around. "Why aren't you running in the opposite direction. Im a walking red flag."

"What are you talking about?" Nyane asked confused.

"Im a vampire!" He screamed in her face. "I can hurt you at any second yet you follow me into the forest, you allow me to drive you home, you're comfortable around me. You treat me like im not some freak."

"You're not a freak." Nyane stood up and got in his face. "You're a vampire sure, but a freak no. There's a difference." She placed her warm hand on his freezing cold skin. "You're my soulmate and despite sometimes you act like this dark cloud you are good."

Edward snatched her wrist and tugged on it. Nyane grabbed Edward by the front of his shirt and brought him close. "I get it you want to try and push me away before you hurt me, but I am not someone you can just drag around."

Edward sighed and released her wrist. "I'm sorry- can you please just follow me?"

Nyane nodded and put her hand into his. He began to take her through out the woods. "Where are we going?"

"Up the mountain. Out of the cloud bank." He told her. "I want you to see what i look like in the sunlight. Get on my back." Nyane nodded and hopped on. She held onto him for dear life as he ran up the mountain.

They finally made it to a spot where the sunlight shown at the perfect spot of an angle. He walked into the sunlight and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Have you ever seen a vampire in the sunlight?" He asked her.

"No the ones i used to hunt come out at night." She told him.

"This is why we don't show ourselves in the sunlight. People would know we're different." Edward said as he exhaled before turning around slowly. The sunlight that shined on him made his skin reflect diamonds. It was beautiful. "This is who I am."