𝐯𝐢

DUSK TILL DAWN | SIX
"I THINK SOME WORDS
ARE OVERDUE"
WOMEN DON'T LIKE
BEING TOLD NO

DUSK TILL DAWN | SIX"I THINK SOME WORDS ARE OVERDUE"WOMEN DON'T LIKE BEING TOLD NO

JAMES WANDERED OUT HIS SHOWER, HIS TOWEL HUNG LOW ON HIS HIPS. He had just got out the shower after his dinner. Him, Laurent, and Victoria had took over one of the victims home.

There was a knock on his door and he sighed already smelling the scent of who he knew was on the other side of the door. "Come in, Victoria."

The door opened to reveal a wavy haired red head woman. James could admit Victoria was a beautiful woman, but after meeting his mate he couldn't even touch her. And she was kind of annoying.

"Hey, lover." She greeted as she walked over to the bed. Victoria sat at the foot of the bed in front of James. "You took a shower without me?"

"Yes Victoria." He mumbled. "What do you want?"

"You." She said seductively. She reached out to open his towel, but james recoiled and pulled up his towel. Victoria huffed. "What the fuck is your problem?"

"What are you talking about?" James asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ever since a few nights ago, you've been distant and holding out on me." She told him. "Is there someone else?"

"I don't need a reason to not be with you anymore." He mumbled out. "I honestly just wanna remain friends with you."

An angry expression took over Victoria's face. "Why is that James? We belong together. For as long as we been togethe-"

"Let me stop you right there, we've never been together." James interrupted. "You manipulate the situation to make it seem more than it is. We fuck that's it."

"No." She growled out stomping over to him, grabbing his hands. "We're mates. You marked me, see?" She moved her hair from the left side of her shoulder to show him the bite mark James left on her. "I'm yours as you are mine."

"That was in the moment and you knew it. Hell I even told you that it was." He growled out. "Now get the hell out. I don't wanna see you right now."

Victoria scoffed. "We're in the same coven asshole. There's no where for me to go."

"Well at least leave my sight." James muttered.

Victoria scoffed. "You will regret this." And with that she stormed out, brushing past Laurent.

Laurent sighed at his brother and sister. He had told James that it was dangerous to mess with someone like Victoria. She was one of those girls that once she had something she didn't want to let it go ever. And James was like her shiny new toy she didn't want to let go of.

Laurent sighed as he made his way to James' room. He knocked on the door, wanting to give the young man privacy. James muttered a small "come in", causing Laurent to walk in.