𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

"angel of small death"

DTD 2.8 | FAWN SAT in her room sulking. Fawn never got the chance to tell Jacob she needed space because he never picked up his phone. Ever since that night he'd been ignoring him. He didn't even go to school no more.

Shes tried everything. She called him, Billy, Roman, and his mom. Yet everyone said he's busy at the moment. Which to her was utter bullshit.

Fawn said fuck it and grabbed her phone. She tried one more time but she received jacobs answering machine.

"Hey this is Jacob and I'm with-"
"Fawn!" Her voice on the automated machine said
"I'm currently busy right now but please call back. Peace!"
"Bye!"

Fawn sighed as tears slid down her face. She heard the answering machine beep. "Hey Jake it's Fawn, your girlfriend. At this point I think you're hiding from me. I'm worried about you. I-I love you and I need you. God that sound pathetic as fuck. Just answer me please. I miss you. Be safe. Bye."

Fawn hung up the phone. She shook her head. She got up and got dressed for the raining weather before barging into her sisters room.

Nyane laid cuddle up next to a bear Roman got her with his sweatshirt on it.

"Nyane." Fawn said.

Nyane groaned as she woke up from her nap. "Yeah."

"Jacob wanted me to come over so we could talk. Can you drop me off?" Fawn asked.

"Mmh. Let me just get up." Nyane said as she sat up. She took the keys from her nightstand and tossed it at Fawn who caught it. "Go warm up the car please." Fawn nodded and went to the car.

DTD 2.8 | NYANE YAWNED as she pulled up to the Black house on the Reservation. The two Nimues instantly spotted Jacob walking around shirtless in the rain but he looked different.

Jacob no longer looked like the lovable guy he was instead a grown man. While Jacob was always muscular he looked to have grown man muscles now. His hair was cut short and he now had a tattoo on his arm. Nyane and Fawn swore he grew eight inches taller as well.