𝐢

"birthday bitch"

"birthday bitch"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

DTD 2.1 | NYANE RAN THROUGH the crowd of cheering people. She was hot on their trail. She didn't know who or what she was chasing but she needed to catch up to them. She pushed through the people dressed in red as the hot sun beamed down her. She seemed out of time. Out of options. But just as all hope was lost she caught up to them.

She was almost there. She pushed through the crowd and she reached out to them. Their robe touched her fingers she a figure moved in front of her and she was met with a new scenery.

She was in a clearing. The field was full of healthy green grass and verbena flowers. Hung above them were matching veins of wisteria. It was beautiful.

She smiled as she picked up a flower. The rose was perfectly plucked. The purple petals were vibrant and the stem was cleared of all thorns.

She looked up and furrowed her eyebrows. From across the clearing she could see someone laying down.

"Hello!" She called out to them. But no one responded. She walked closer to the body. The closer she got she could see more than one body. Two of them. She finally made it towards them and her face paled at the sight.

The bodies of James and Edwards head ripped off displayed in front of her. She stumbled back dropping the roses. "Edward... James... no." Tears filled her eyes as they streamed down her face. She ran to their bodies and held them. "Help! Somebody help!" She sobbed out in tears. She felt cold hands on her arms and she gasped.

"Happy Birthday bitch!" Nyane jolted awake at the voices. She opened her eyes to see Izzy, Donica, and Sage sitting on her bed. Donica was holding a chocolate cupcake with the 18 candle on it.

She laughed as she sat up. "Thank you, guys. You shouldn't have."

"Oh shut up, Nimue. We're your best friends it's human decency to wake you up on your birthday screaming." Sage said. "And I'm expecting the same for my birthday!"

 "And I'm expecting the same for my birthday!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.