𝐢

"moving from places to places"

DTD 1.1 | NYANE ROLLED HER EYES as she listened to her father rant about the new house he bought for them in Forks. It was safe to say that she didn't want to leave the road and the life of hunting. Most of her life she spent traveling the road with her family. The hunt for her was a high. Something she craved to do. It was a lifestyle for her. But, her parents thought it would be a good idea to settle down and stop travelling. The way they explained it to her was "Fawn should have a normal life"

Which to Nyane was absolute bullshit. Fawn was 15, and she had been trained to hunt since she was three just like Nyane. If they really wanted to raise Fawn like a normal girl they would've been out the hunt. It made no sense to take her out at the peak of her training. Nyane wouldn't have mind settling down to live life as a normal as they could be if Fawn was like ten maybe eleven years old. But she was fifteen, more than halfway through her teenage years.

She knew this was just a cover up made by her mom and dad. From what she had no idea? But she wasn't gonna push them to tell her. Not yet anyway. Nyane turned to her sister who had her head phones in as she scrolled down her Instagram, going back and forth through text messages from friends she had made from her old school.

See she's already a normal teenage girl, Nyane thought.

Morris looked at his daughter through his mirror and smiled. "What you think, Ny?"

Nyane looked at her father and shrugged

Nyane looked at her father and shrugged. "As long as you are happy, dad."

"