𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐤·𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥·𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧

DUSK TILL DAWN!
DUSK TILL DAWN!
DUSK TILL DAWN!
DUSK TILL DAWN!

DUSK TILL DAWN!DUSK TILL DAWN!DUSK TILL DAWN!DUSK TILL DAWN!

FROM DUSK TILL DAWN...

... MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL
BURN BRIGHT

NYANE NIMUE, spent her whole life training as a hunter, defending humans from the supernatural. Her first kill was at the ripe age of 8, a low demon who tried to harm a young human girl at the preschool.

Throughout the years Nyane traveled with her parents and younger sister. Going from city to city, killing demons, vampires, wolves. Only staying for two months before hitting the road.

Her family move to New York changed her life. There she met Jace Wayland, Alec and Isabelle Lightwood, and the man she fell in love with.

While her family left New York, Nyane stayed to train at the Institute along side her friends. There she met the man she loved, Sebastian Verlac.

She was his other half. The woman he was sure he was missing. His love for her shaped everything about himself. The way he dressed, the way he talked, the way he killed. He became soft and gentle in her presence.

Their relationship was perfect. He loved her. And she loved him. Their life was going great.

All until it wasn't.

Sebastian tried to kill Jace one night revealing himself to be Jonathan Mornengstern. Valentine's son.

Isabelle, Jace, Magnus, and Alec planned to kill Sebastian without Nyane's knowledge. Telling her it was a hunt gone wrong. Leaving her heart broken. She tried to stay and repair the broken heart, but she couldn't stay in place where every where she went she smelt him.

Nyane soon after left New York. leaving her past behind to hunt on the road.

Everything was great. All until Jonathan's escape.

𝐀 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂.
𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙭𝙣𝙖𝙚
𝘚 𝘛 𝘈 𝘙 𝘙 𝘐 𝘕 𝘎...!
🩸

!🩸