𝐢𝐢𝐢

"it took you five whole minutes
to pack us up and leave me with it"

"it took you five whole minutesto pack us up and leave me with it"

DTD 2.3. | The Cullens had left the Nimues, the angel, and Edward to talk and to cater to Jasper and James. Nyane had asked Edward to stay for moral support.

Nyane sat on the couch across from Amenadiel clutching onto Edwards hand. The angel looked between them. "You two are together?"

Nyane nodded. "Yeah, we are." It was the first time Nyane spoke to him directly after her mom told her who he was. "We're mates."

"Mates?" Amenadiel asked making them both nod. "Ah yes, im sorry it's been a while since I've heard such terms. I've been in heaven for so long I forgot the gifts father bestowed onto you... vampires."

"What are you doing here, Amenadiel?" Isis asked not in the mood for chitchat. "I've been trying to get in touch with you for years and now you decide to show up?"

Amenadiel sighed as he got up. "After our night together I was called back to heaven. When father found out about our night together he imprisoned me to heaven for years. In heaven I could never get your summons. It wasn't until heaven felt a quake that he released me from my punishment."

"Quake?" Edward asked.

"Yes. A quake. It had only happened once another time." He said. "When a baby was born on this exact day, eighteen years ago."

"When I was born?" Nyane asked.

The angel nodded. "Yes. See when heaven shook for the first time father had known of my infidelity and what it had caused, but he was never able to find you. He sent his second highest angel after to kill you, but he could never find you. He had thought that maybe Lucifer had gotten to you or maybe you had died. But after some time he gave up on you. Tonight when you unlocked your angelic side he was able to find you. So was every other celestial being."

"God was going to kill her?" Morris asked as he stood protectively in front of her.

"Relax Morris, I'm not here to hurt her. Only to warn her. Demons will be after you, Nyane." He warned. "Lucifer wants to use you."

"Why?" Isis asked.

"She thinks that she could use you in a war."

"I'm sorry she? I knew it!" Fawn cheered. "No one wanted to believe me, but I was right! Tell me is god also a she?"

Amenadiel chuckled. "He is not. But he does answer to all pronouns."