𝐯𝐢𝐢

DUSK TILL DAWN
bonding.

NYANE DROVE HER FIXED CAR. Her and Roman Her and Roman were taking the car on a test drive and so far everything went smoothly. It had taken

"Thank you so much, Roman. I don't think it ever ran this smooth." Nyane said excited to finally have her car back.

"No problem." Roman said in a whisper.

"Are you okay?" Nyane questioned concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just that if I was smarter than maybe I would've dragged out  fixing the car a bit." He whispered out.

Nyane could feel her cheeks heat up. "Maybe you would've. But, I still think you're shit cook so imma still have to come over anyway."

"Really?" He chuckled in shock.

"Yeah can't have you poisoning Faye and Jake, now can I?" She offered making them both laugh.

Nyane looked outside to see four boys on a cliff. She recognized one of them as Roman's brother. "Is that Sam?"

Roman leaned Nyane's way and squinted. "Yeah, him and his... friends."

Nyane watched as him and two other boys pushed a boy off the cliff. "Oh my god!" Nyane gasped and pulled over. She hopped out the car and walked to see if anything happened to the boy. "Did you see them?" She watched as Sam and them high-fived each other celebrating.

Nyane heard Roman's laugh and she turned. "That's funny to you?"

"They're not really fighting." He chuckled. "They're cliff diving. Scary as hell, but it's a total rush." Nyane looked back to see the other boys jump.

"Adrenaline junkies. You must be concerned to have one as a brother." She watched as Roman's face turned stone cold.

"Sam can handle his own." He dismissed.

"You never talk about Sam. Why not?" She questioned.

"Me and Sam don't have the best relationship. We try to stay as far out of each other's way as possible." He answered. "Come on, you're not cheating me out of dinner." Roman said as he got into the drivers seat. Nyane shook her head.

ROMAN DROVE DOWN THE ROAD. The car ride back to his place was quiet. He didn't want to talk. The question about Sam had him a little angry.

Sam and Roman used to be super close until Sam shifted. Like every teenage shifting boy he became angry and rude. But when he turned 18 it got worse. Sam challenged Roman to a duel so he could become pack leader. Roman refused to fight his brother and stepped down willingly from the position.

Sam accused his brother of being a scared little bitch and they argued. He said some things about their mom that pissed off Roman. Sam barely remembered their mom but Roman did. Roman left the pack and stopped talking to Sam. They rarely talked now.

Roman's hand tightened around the wheel just thinking about it. Nyane looked at him as the car started to accelerate. "Hey, I get it you're angry, but calm down. You're going to fast."

"Sorry." Roman apologized as he lifted his foot off the case only for the car go faster.

"I said stop going so fast!" Nyane screamed panicking.