𝐢𝐢𝐢

DUSK TILL DAWN | THREE
"LAUGHING ALL THE WAY
TO THE HOSPITAL"
IT SOMETIMES HURTS TOO MUCH

DUSK TILL DAWN | THREE"LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL"IT SOMETIMES HURTS TOO MUCH

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ITS BEEN WEEKS SINCE EDWARD HAD BEEN BACK AT SCHOOL. Not that Nyane really cared. He wasn't that important in her life, but she hope he was okay and nothing was wrong. But any sane person would wish that.

But the one thing that was bothering her family was the "animal attacks". Isis, being a doctor, had seen the bite marks on the victims necks. Three different bite marks, that teeth patterns indicated came from at least three different mouths. Dental records were unrecognizable. Isis identified them as vampire bites. Someone around town was feeding.

Her parents had decided not to hunt the vampires, as much to Nyane's dismay. She would hunt herself, but Fawn seems happy in Forks. She didn't want to ruin her chance to experience a human life for herself. She wasn't selfish. So she respected her parents wishes and backed off. And besides, Nyane was just getting to enjoy herself. She had just gotten settle in and hunting would only make her miss the adrenaline more. So she had to be extra careful to avoid being caught by one.

Nyane walked into her bio class to see the one and only Edward Cullen sitting at the seat. She walked over and sat down before flashing a smile. She wasn't like him. She was polite. Her mom raised her with manners. If he wanted to be an ass and ignore her, that was on him. But she wouldn't stoop to his level unless he gave her a reason to.

"Hello." He spoke, making her turn to see him smiling softly. A dazzling genuine smile that lowkey made her swoon.

"Hey." She smiled back.

"I'm sorry about last week and how I was staring at you. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable and I would like to introduce myself." He said softly. "I'm Edward Cullen."

"Nyane Nimue

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Nyane Nimue." She said. Her teacher began to give instructions and told them the first partner to win wins a prize. Nyane chuckled softly as the class went wild at the mention of the prize.

"Ladies first." Edward offers pushing the equipment her way.

"You were gone." Nyane stated softly as she looked into the telescope.