Daewoo just stand there " I lost my love and My child both" he said hugging namjoon who might not understand anything but he did understand that minyoung is a enemy.

----
2 year later

" Princess, nope came here " minyoung said to his 2 year old princess who messing up his freshly ironed clothes and drooling over it.

Mun y/n , he named her but she don't listen when anyone call her y/n .. she only listen when you call her princess. She is spoiled , very spoiled because of minyoung's love.

"No , no" she said cutely gesturing her finger showing no to her father. " Missy came here or I'll tickle you " he said and chased the little toddler who hide under the duvet like her father can't see her.

"Oh no , where is princess? " he asked like clueless person and y/n giggle at her father " oh here she is " he said removing duvet from her and start tickling her , both are laughing out loud..

( have you ever did that with anyone? I did with my baby brother and its so much fun)

"Minyoung, give her to me and hurry up go" Mrs mun break their family time ... she don't like y/n .. she always wanted a grandson not a granddaughter.. and minyoung can feel her bitter expression.

" Grany " y/n said and hugged her grandma because she is child she don't feel her grandma's hater toward her.. she is so pure which only know how to love not how to hate someone.

"Mom , can I not go to office today...it's Saturday " he asked with innocent look , he want to spend time with his daughter.

"No , your father is not good so you have to work now go I'll take care of her " she said and hold y/n .. taking her away from Minyoung.. he always feel his mother don't want him to get close to his own daughter .

"Bye dad" y/n said waving at her father.. " bye princess, be a good girl okay?" He asked to which she nodded her head aggressively, giggling in excitement to play with her grandma.

-----
A year later.

"You are too young to waste your life on a child, your whole youth is ahead .... marry someone else " Mr mun said in monotone to Minyoung who is standing in front of them with holding a sleeping y/n close to his chest.

Minyoung chuckle , he was sick of his parent forcing him to marry ..they want him to abundant his child like they did to him , never he will never leave his princess , will always protect her and be the best dad.

" I don't want to " he said confidently, he was never been so confident about anything than this. Mr mun come forward boiling in rage because of his disobedience.

He was about to slap him but minyoung hold his hand and look at him with a sad smile " you know dad , I always thought how I will feel when I'll became a dad, will I also hit my child like you do? But guess what? I don't feel like even scolding her" he stand up for the first time , not for himself but for his daughter.

" and I will kill the one who want to take her away from me , I knew you never loved me and never find me as your son, never get proud of my achievements... but I'll not let it repeat with my daughter so I'm leaving " he said and step back.