Trying For a Baby Pt 1| Joseph Quinn

Start from the beginning

His smile making him irresistible. He glides his hand across your face, moving the hairs away. Joe goes in for a kiss, biting at your bottom lip for access. You grant him access and let his tongue swirl around. Your hands end up entangled in his hair. The kiss becomes more passionate as you moan into the kiss. Joe moves his hand and grabs your ass, pulling you closer to him.

He groans as you press against his growing bulge. His hands now roaming all over your body, not knowing where to put them. You roll on your back as he hovers over your body, leaving little pecks across your neck. He levels his head with your belly as his teeth grip your shirt, pulling it up.

Thankfully, you never wear a bra to bed so Joe's lips immediately met with your nipples. Cursing under your breath while his tongue is doing flips across each nipple. You feel his grin on your skin as you moan louder than the first time.

He stands up from the bed and undresses himself. You stand and watch while playing with yourself. Joe then slides off your pyjama shorts and underwear, leaving you fully naked.

He kissed every inch of your thighs, leading up to your area.

"You look good enough to eat, my darling." His raspy voice spoke. Joe gripped your thighs before indulging himself between your legs. A gasp escaped your lips as you felt his tongue glide up the slit. Reaching your clit, he sucked, swirled his tongue and toyed with it, causing you to lose control.

Legs began shaking as you neared your orgasm. Joe couldn't resist you so he carried on until you reached your long awaited climax.

He levelled with you before entering inside. "You're so perfect, Y/N. I love you." Joe then left sweet kisses all around your face and neck while he thrusted. Both of you looked deep into each others eyes as you filled each other with pleasure and moans.

You took control and was now on top of Joe, riding him. His hands had tight grip on your waist, watching your beautiful face as it showed off the pleasure you were receiving.

He took his time with you, never wanting this moment to end. He carefully laid you down next to him as you faced each other. Carefully, he moved the hairs from your face right before kissing your lips. He picked up the pace, hitting your g-spot. You rocked on a rhythm with him and it wasn't long before you both reached another climax.

"I love you, Joe." You whispered to him. "I love you too, sweetheart."

A month has past and you and Joe are working. The house is now set up for the time being as you enjoyed your time living together.

Since this past month, it's been a busy time for you. It's been a little stressful but managed anyway. Being distracted by work, you never realised your period was late. Joe and you often had time together but never had sex since that night.

"Have we any plans today?" You asked Joe as he walked down with his morning hair and in his boxer shorts. "We could go shopping if you'd like? We need some more food." He answered, giving you a morning kiss. "I'll go get ready then." You left a peck on his cheek and got yourself dressed.

Walking around the supermarket, you ended up walking down the aisle that sells medicines, ladies products and pregnancy tests. Your eyes clocked onto the tests immediately. Only then did you realise your period was late.

You let out a loud gasp. "You alright, my love?"

You stood still, frozen. "My period is late. I've just realised." He looked in the direction you were and saw the tests. You looked back at him and saw a little smirk appear. You picked up a test and placed it in the shopping trolley.

The walk around the shop went by quick. You were trying to think if you'd had any pregnancy symptoms but the only ones were mild cramping. "I can't be." You said aloud. Joe furrowed his brows. "I haven't had a single symptom other than cramping." He saw the disappointment on your face and took hold of your hand. "Even if you aren't. We'll have a baby eventually. Don't get worked up over it." He squeezed your hand as reassurance.

Getting back home, you placed the shopping in the kitchen and rummaged through until you found those tests. You ran into the bathroom and Joe followed but waited outside.

Opening the box, your hands started shaking with anxiety. You took plenty of deep breaths before following the instructions on the leaflet that came with.

"Wait three minutes." You whispered to yourself. You placed the test down and let Joe in the bathroom. You closed the lid to the toilet and sat on top of it while Joe had knelt down in front of you, holding both your hands.

You'd set a timer just as you took the test. It was the longest three minutes.

You legs began jittering with nerves that you couldn't calm down. "Y/N, it's alright. No matter what the test reads, we'll be ok. There will be many chances to come. I'll always love you." He kissed one of your hands.

Beep beep beep.

The timer goes off. Your eyes looked into Joe's as your hand reached for the test. Holding it out in front of you both, you flipped it over and burst into tears.

"Oh my god." Was all Joe could say.

"I'm- I'm pregnant?!" Your hands now covering your face, trying to wipe away those fallen tears. He took the test from your hand and read it closer.

"We're having a baby, Y/N. We did it." His eyes now forming tears of happiness. Joe pulled you up as he hugged you. "We're gonna be parents Joe!" He kissed your lips before making his way down to your belly and kissing it.

"Hi little one. Whoever you may be, we can't wait to meet you." He left multiple kisses all over whole you stared back at the rest that read the word 'positive'.

"I guess we finally got our answer, darling. I adore you both so much." You spoke before kissing him.