She only nodded, I laced our fingers together leading her to my room. She sat on my bed while I jogged over into the bathroom. I took off my shirt throwing it in the trash and walked towards the sink to wash my hands. Maisy was still sitting upon the mattress staring at the floor.

I didn't mean to scare her, I would never hurt her purposely, I don't think I had it in me. I walked to the shower and made a warm bubble bath for Maisy.

"Maisy come."

Obediently she came to me, her eyes traveled to the bath I set for her and then to my eyes. She was a smart girl, I think she understood what I wanted her to do. She slipped her ruined dress off her body and let it pool at her feet, she was only left in her undergarments. She was so timid standing there, i wanted to touch her skin, trail my fingers over every inch.

Instead I walked I closed the door leaving her be. It had been a few minutes and I wanted to make sure she was alright. I knocked on the door softly, I frowned when there was no reply. Again I knocked on the door, this time louder, "Maisy are you okay?"

I waited a few seconds ... no reply, I walked in hesitantly. The bath tub was on the other side, the curtain was drawn half way.

"Maisy answer me!"

"Hmm?"

Relief flooded my system, she was okay. I sat next to the tub, not wanting to make her uncomfortable, "why don't you answer me when I call out for you? This is the second time this has happened."

"I-I don't know I'm sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay baby, I just want to make sure your okay." I responded.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"What happened back there, it happened right... did it really?"

I was going to respond when she pulled back the curtain that hid her beautiful face from mine. My eyes betrayed me, they scanned over as much skin as I could. The bubbles stopped about five inches above the water creating a white foamy blanket over Maisy. Her long course hair was wet and stuck to her porcelain skin. She seemed to be in a state of shock.

I bit my lip, closing my eyes as I concentrated on the blue swirled curtain. My fingers slipped inside the water just a bit under the surface, quickly I pulled them out scolding myself. I took the sponge in the water holding it over her head, I squeezed the water letting it run down her head. She tilted her head slightly against my palm. I took the sponge cleaning the blood off her face.

She was clean and pure once again. Her eyes see me dull and unaware of any of my actions. I took my finger and bopped her nose, she was the loveliest thing I had ever laid my eyes on.

"Don't worry about it, do you know you're cute." I commented .

"No- I'm tired." She slurred.

She took the sponge trailing it down my exposed stomach, "your kinda cute." She noted.

"Kinda cute?" I laughed.

"Kinda... Harry I want to get out now, Im Tired."

"Okay there's a clean outfit on the sink for you and Im gonna get some medicine and stuff you can take for your head."

I ran down the stairs searching through my cabinet. Finally I found the stuff I needed, I got a small glass of water and ran back up stairs. I couldn't contain the smile on my face when I saw her on her stomach sprawled out on my bed.

"Okay up, you need to take these. They'll help with the pain." I said.

She took the two blue pills popping them into her mouth, I praised her when she took the both of them down with the water. I gently took some antiseptic to make sure the wound didn't get infected, then wrapped her head slowly in gauze. She looked like a little puppy. That would just have to do until I could get her to see Janet tomorrow.

"Alright let's get you to your room now." I smiled.

"Can't I just stay here tonight?"

"Oh uh yeah sure. I didn't know if you-okay."

"I'm scared Harry, I'm so scared." She confessed pulling me closer to her body, involuntarily my lips met hers in a soft embrace. Surprisingly she kissed me back, I pulled away tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Her body was so small in my shirt, it practically devoured her. As soon as I curled the covers over her body her eyelids lazily shut. I kissed her cheek and stood back admiring my love.

"I'd kill an army of over a thousand for you. Anything for you angel."

___________________________

I'll be editing makes sure you vote and comment. That makes me happy specially comments that's when I know it's for real.

QOTC- three words to describe yourself go! Ps. if I ever ask a question I've already asked just comment (Ozzie your drunk)

3 words for me... Uh let's see Nice, funny, sassy

Honestly really want to meet the boys personally but there way to famous now. Sad face