Minji nodded and hugged him tightly she believes him , he is her safe place. Minyoung smile kissing her head softly, everything happen for a Reason this quote he believes so there must be reason why Minji is not his.

-----

A few moths later
4 months

"Don't move" minyoung said like strict father to minji when she was getting up doing some chores " I can do that , you can't keep me in bed all day" she said , he literally keep her in bed and not letting her do anything ...all the things are either done by him or maids.. he is treating her like like a fragile piece of mirror which can break with small touch.

"Still , just be like a lazy person and lay down .. If i were you I'll happily sleep all day" he said and bring the breakfast near her , minji role her eyes " you will make me gain weight, how can I eat all these" she said looking at full course meal in breakfast.. he is giving her headache.

"What? You will not gain weight and my baby want food, didn't she?" He asked touching her belly smiling softly. He just simply call the baby his because no one know about anything still.. all think the baby is his and Minji's.. because she don't want to face Daewoo and not certainly her brother wrath... she believes minyoung like he said everything will be fine.

"We don't know Gender " minji said shaking her head and take a small bite and then minyoung snatched spoon from and gave her big bite " but I'm 100% sure , she is princess.. my princess" he said with sparkling eyes and this made minji worried, minyoung love the baby so much... how will he get separate.. she can't see him getting attach to baby this much.

------

Few months after

"I want sea food" minji said and look at time , it's 2 am and minyoung is sleeping sound beside her with pout like baby and drooling on pillow.

"Minyoung " she said shaking him slightly, he get up energetic " you giving birth , let's go wait I'm lazy ... go alone " he said and snuggle into pillow. but he is still in dream " lazy pabo , it just 6 month " she said rolling her eyes at her extra cute bestfriend.

"Okay so wake me up at 9 months" he said getting comfortable at bed holding Minji's waist.. she smack his back hard and he sat up.

"What do you now ?" He asked because he know she want something to eat. Minji smile cheerily " sea food " she said licking her lips because she is craving for it.. she can kill somebody for sea food.

"Yah it's 2am, do you want me to go fishing this time? Cruel women " he said yawning. " do whatever you want because baby want sea food right now" she whined herself like a baby. Minyoung chuckle shaking his head at her.

"Princess being naughty huh?" Minyoung commented and creases her belly. They still didn't know gender but minyoung is sure it's gonna be a Babygirl.

Minji smiled because of minyoung, he is so good and nice .. that he making her feel some short of things she isn't suppose to feel.

-------
1 months later

Minji is walking toward her car with her racing heart.. she is going to tell Daewoo everything and she is nervous, scared very much because she is risking Daewoo, namjoon , minyoung and herself with a little small baby .