Chapter 64 - Ms. Hancock: heartless...

En başından başla

Luffy jumped out of a window, as I screamed. This was the tallest building, so it took a while to fall, but while we were falling, I felt something sharp hit my stomach. It felt like a bullet, but less painful.

"(Y/N)? What was that?"

"I don-"

Then we hit the ground, and were surrounded. I was coughing up the dust Luffy stirred, and I sat up to face n arrow pointed directly at me.

I inhaled sharply as I looked to Luffy to see-

"HOW ARE YOU ASLEEP?!" [(Y/N)]

"..F...ood..." [Luffy]

"You suck." I hissed as I threw him under my arm.

"It's in your best interest to do as we say!" [Pirate 1]

"Ran! No woman would ever try to defy the Kuja Pirates! Besides, she looks weak anyway!" [Pirate 2]

"Look, she has a man!" [Pirate 4]

"A man in the village..." [Pirate 3]

I was already down, so I discreetly used my devil fruit and made some wood from my back, Holding Luffy on it in a piggy back position.

"Please, I just want to talk to someone civilly! Me and my friend here want to leave!" I said to the woman pointing a bow.

"What nonsense! You know men are forbidden in Amazon Lily, right?" [Pirate 1]

"We didn't choose to-" [(YN)]

"Do you honestly think you'll get to leave alive?!" [Pirate 1]

'I can't get caught right now. Not with Luffy like this...'

I stretched a plank of wood as far as I could as the woman neared closer. The lady with the bow said to capturers as soon as my wood locked on, and I slingshot myself further into the town.

Luffy's hat almost fell off, so I put the string around his neck and secured it better before landing on a roof.

'I have to think of a way for Boa Hancock to talk to me civilly-'"ACK-"

I narrowly dodged a arrow as I started evading, trying to think. I went on a long roof decently high as the arrows were not ceasing. One person shot before me, causing the roof to beak and me to slip to the lower level.

As I landed, I stood up to be face to face with-

"There she is! The woman with the man!"

"Shit!"

I ran and lost a few people before hearing an older, slightly familiar voice, "Wait, you!"

I turned to a woman reading a paper, to see her look down, then at Luffy, who was still on my back, then up again. She stared for a while until I left, hearing more warriors coming my way.

"S-Sorry, Ma'am!" I called back as I ran.

"Wait! Let me see his face!" She yelled after me. Something must have Luffy's poster in the paper. Maybe the fact that he punched a celestial dragon...

"I SAID WAIT!"

I felt a thud on Luffy's back, and it sent me flying into the wall, landing on my neck, the rest of my body pointing towards the sky.

I rubbed my head until I heard footsteps, and I was surrounded. I looked at them, seeing about ten bows with Haki-filled arrows pointing at me, and I slightly put my hands up.

Luffy's unconscious, snoring head landed on my shoulder, the wood on my back breaking under impact. The smaller lady walked into the half circle surrounding me and looked at him.